contouring with sculpting powder

lily2090

Sorry if the title doesn't make sense. I tried to translate for the french site The product I am talking about is in the pro section, presented in pan. I am an nc45/c6 I want to try contouring. Which shade should I use "definitive" or "shadester"? I am living too far away from a mac store or counter so I really would love if you could help me out girls

NicoleL

You could chat with Mac online and ask them which color is better suited to your skin tone.

I have seen both shades in person and I think that shadester may be slightly darker than nc45 but may not be dark enough to get a noticeable contour, but I can't swear to that, so I think a mac chat may be much more helpful. I've done a swatch of definitive that may help you get an idea of at least that shade, you can check it out here http://www.specktra.net/t/163483/woc-what-is-your-fav-contour-product/60#post_2765044

lily2090

Where can I find the "mac online" I don't think we have that in France. Should I have a look on the U.S website? I was thinking the same about shadester it might be too subtle for my skin tone. I will go and have a look to fond the mac online thingy ;) thank you for your help ;)

NicoleL

On the US site the link is on the bottom left hand side. Its available M-F, so if you can find the link you may have to wait until then to actually talk to someone.