contouring

lvgz

im an nc40.. and im looking for good MATTE contouring shades. ive been looking at the accentuate&sculpt duos but do you guys know which one i'd be? or if blunt blush would work? right now im using medium dark nmsf but its too red/pink.

oh and if anyone has recs on any good matte or low shimmer e/s thats good for contouring my eyes too.. thatd be awesome. i want a shade i can use to help blend my crease color and my highlight color. soft brown maybe? or is that too light? what do you guys think.

iluvmac

As for the Accentuate/Sculpt, I'd pick Lightsweep/Shadester. For a matte shadow, I'd choose Wedge or Saddle.

xxManBeaterxx

Harmony or emote blushes are great for conturing. I would choose Lightsweep/Shadester also because the other color left is a bit dark. Or you could go for macs refined golden bronzer, it looks very shimmery in the pot but trust me its not.

Soba/wedge/omega/saddle are all great matte eyeshadows

forgot to mention my favorite matte shadow.. copperplate!!

anshu7

accentuate sculpt wud be light for u..go with lightsweep shadester. and just wondering maybe the contour color can be used for ur eye too?

kelcia

I'm actually C4 but right now i'm using a mixture of NC 40 and NC42 I use lightsweep and shadester it's perfect

Maybe you could use a cream liner actually to help the crease area?