Convert MAC palette to fit NYX singles

nTrain

What do you do with your depotted NYX single eyeshadows? As suggested by Enkoremakeup on youtube.com, you convert your MAC palette.

This just means that you pull out the tray from your pro palette. By doing this, you can fit square or odd-shaped eyeshadows and fit up to 21 eyeshadows into one palette.

DSC05501.jpg

You can also convert your palette if you are going to travel so you can fit your favorite eyeshadows and a couple of blushes into one palette.

The best part is that the tray clips right back into place if you decide you don't want your palette converted anymore. But be warned! You can accidentally scratch the paint off the bottom of the pan while unclipping the tray.

mustardgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by palegirlsrule
Are the NYX shadows hard to depot? I read on MUA they were really tough-or am I wrong?

Enkoremakeup (aka Koren) actually has a youtube video on depotting the NYX single eyeshadows.

YouTube - Depotting NYX Single (square)

I don't have any NYX eyeshadows but I have used his non-heat method on MAC eyeshadows and it worked fine
th_DANCE.gif
Just need to be a little patient though to let the alcohol work in dissolving the glue so don't be too anxious and force it out too much or it might shatter. HTH!

Latest posts