Converted back to liquid foundation FOTD!

vanillaa

Hiya everyone,

Long time no post
winks.gif
Just wanted to let you know/see I got rid of my EDM mineral foundation, since I was so sick of it making my face look flaky and the poor staying power!

So I bought a pale color liquid foundation from the l'Oreal True Match line and I'm very impressed! Since I live in Holland, we don't carry these shades (plus they aren't with SPF) so I ordered one from Ebay for only 5 USD! Which is crazy, 'cause over here they cost like 30 USD!
angry.gif

Without the ability to test the color in real life, I'm VERY impressed! This color looks wonderfull on my pale, yet warm-toned skin. It blended very well and the staying power is amazing! I'm in love
yes.gif

I only have two photo's, because the batteries in my camera just died, oh well! Hope you like it!
winkiss.gif

FACE:
l'Oreal True Match foundation W2
Everyday Minerals Finishing Powder
Pure Luxe Nymph blush

EYES:
Hema eyeshadowbase
M.A.C Your Ladyship pigment
HEMA brow pencil
Essence maximum definition volume mascara

LIPS:
NYX round lipstick in Fig
Rosebus Salve Original

TOOLS:
Everyday Minerals flattop
Everyday Minerals angled blush brush
M.A.C #239

Photos:
0108vu0.png

010802nb9.png

Nox

Look at that, and after you've switched back, you look fabulous. You have a natural glow. I swear liquid foundation makers have almost been forced to develop better formulations after the near domination of mineral makeup for a long while.

n_c

Pretty! I got rid of my EDM mu too, well about a month a go. It made my combo skin into an oily mess (intensive formula). The bad thing my skin has not gone back ugh *shakes fist at EDM*