Cooeee

Woofers

Hellooo people!

I had a nosey on a couple of threads in the past and like to comment so felt it was time I joined you lovely make-up loving people!

Having been brought up not being allowed make-up until I was 'of age' (over 16!) once I found it I haven't looked back since. I love how make-up can make you feel, how you can get lost in a look, how it changes not only your appearance but your confidence and how it makes me feel ready to face the world. I have seen how it can literally change a persons life - whats not to love about that!

I am one of those people who when I don't wear makeup and am not tanned people think I am ill....so for me and those who have to look at me I make up!

I am building my collection of MAC and my ultimate goal is to become a make-up artist. I am taking a course next year and am beyond excited about this new venture!!!

Most days I will try a new look and at the weekend I like to try something a little different, go wild and be adventurous with make-up. I like experimenting with fashion looks when I am feeling creative.

So thats me in a nutshell, a MACadamia nutsell ;)

Woofers

P.S.
mac_addict.gif

AngieM

Totally agree with makeup having a huge effect on confidence & it's boost on your mood. I always feel great when i've taken the time to get glammed up before stepping out that door!! You're not from Oz by any chance?? Noticed your choice of subject (cooeee) and thought "Aussie based" straight away

Woofers

Thanks for the warm welcome all!

Angie, nope I'm from a wet and windy UK. I didn't know it was an aussie saying, funny when I go to the US people normally ask 'are you from Australia' from my accent - maybe I should move....it's destiny lol!

AngieM

Cooee! (IPA /ku:'i:/) is a shout used in Australia, usually in the Bush, to attract attention, find missing people, or indicate one's own location. When done correctly - loudly and shrilly - a call of "cooee" can carry over a considerable distance[citation needed].It is also known for a call of help in which can blend in to different natural sounds in the bush. LOL I think it's a sign!! Come on downunder and join us!!!