• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

+:+ Cool Heat Tutorial +:+ (VERY PIC HEAVY)

*Moni-Luv*

th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
Hello Specktra! So I'm very excited to present my very first tutorial ever! Sorry it's soo pic heavy but I wanted to make sure I got it right! Hope you enjoy it!!!

This is the look we're going for...

What I used (All MAC unless specified):

Face
NC 42 Select SPF 15 Foundation
Accentuate/Scult Powder

Eyes
UDPP
Rubenesque p/p
Orb e/s
Warming Trend e/s
Gulf Stream e/s
Cool Heat e/s
Climate Blue e/s
Blacktrack f/l
Graphblack technakohl liner
Revlon – 3D mascara in black

Brows
Walnut b/s
Ardell - Clear brow gel

Cheeks
Sincere blush
Northern Lights msf

Lips
Neautralzone l/l
Tropic Glow s/s

Tools
MAC 190 - Foundation Brush
MAC 129 - Blush brush
Coastal Scents Countour blush brush
Sephora Medium eyeshadow brush
Sephora small eyeshador brush
Coastal Scents Badger Chisel Fluff brush
Coastal Scents Blending brush
MAC 212
MAC 210
MAC 266

Okay...Here we go!!!
th_DANCE.gif

Start off with your regular beauty routine. I've got my foundation on and eyebrows filled in.

Apply your base (UDPP) from your lid to your brow and it should look something like this...

Apply "Rubenesque" paint pot to your lid with a small shadow brush (I used a Sephora brand brush).

Next grab your "Warming Trend" e/s and a small shadow brush and apply that over the "Rubenesque" base on your lid.

Now you'll want to grab that GORGEOUS "Gulf Stream" color and apply it to your crease like so:

and it should look something like this...

Now it's time for some "Cool Heat" e/s

You'll want to pack it on the outer 1/3 part of your lid and sweep it into the inner crease

Now it's time to bring on "Climate Blue" which BTW is one of my favorite colors in this collection!!!

I'll now use my handy dandy Badger Chisel Fluff brush to apply this to the outter "V" and then sweep it in lightly towards my inner eye

So it should look something like this...

If at this point you feel that your "Cool Heat" e/s is not as prominent then feel free to add a little more color to that area like so...

Now it's time to grab that "Orb" and a clean brush and apply it under your brow bone as a highlight

I know it's a little harsh right now but that's why you have your good ole blending brush on hand! I find the "windshield wiper" techique works best for me! Now it's time to BLEND! BLEND! BLEND!

Okay so now we're moving on to the inner corner of the eye and the bottom lash line. Grab your favorite liner brush (I used a MAC 212) and apply "Warming Trend" e/s

Complete the lash line with "Climate Blue" e/s and then apply "Gulf Stream" right underneath the "Climate Blue".

Almost done with the eyes...now we need liner! You'll want to get your "Blacktrack" f/l out and a MAC 210 bush (or whichever liner brush you prefer).

Line the top of your lash line with your MAC 210 brush

As for the bottom lash line we're going to grab our "Graphblack" technakohl and line our waterline.

Grab your favorite mascara and WIGGLE! WIGGLE! WIGGLE!

And your done with the eyes!!! Let's clean up any fallout and get ready to finish this look!

Now I don't know about you but I NEED some contouring! So grab your contouring brush and SCULPT away!

So after you've contoured your face let's highlight those beautiful cheekbones with some blush! I'm using "Sincere" blush with my MAC 129 brush.

And for some "Northern Lights" MSF to give me that glowing skin.

Finally...the Lips!!!
Grab your "Neutralzone" lipglass liner and your "Tropic Glow" slimshine!

Line your lips and fill them in for a sweet pucker!

AND YOU'RE DONE!!!! The result should look something like this...

cutey.gif
I hope you've enjoyed this tutorial. THANKS FOR LOOKING!!!
cutey.gif

astronaut

Omg! I did a look almost similar to this except I didn't use climate blue and my eye shape is definitely different lol. I did it right before washing up and going to bed on Thursday when I got my cool heat goodies! I called it "Oasis".

Latest posts