Cool matte Brown shadow?

LaGoddess

What is a good one? I'd prefer a MAC or NYX rec but any will do as long as it's cool toned.

Thanks!

*neerja*

I'd say espresso for a dark brown and I also love swiss chocolate and handwritten. NYX has a trio of neutral shades and all the shades in that one are cool toned. that one is called TS3 and has nude, taupe and dark brown. the dark brown shade is really pretty and a true medium toned brown shade. other matte browns i can think of are TS14 trio, with highlight, brown, and suade. that brown is also a very nice cool one. in Singles, NYX "chocolate", "mediterranean" are also cool toned matte brown shades.
smiles.gif

Shadowy Lady

Soft Brown is a nice colour but it's warm for sure. I like to use Cork for a cooler brown, but it's a satin. It's the best I can think of for a cool brown from MAC

LaGoddess

Thanks! I was thinking of getting NYX Chocolate but online swatches of it are so freaking different looking from each other. I hate the way warm browns look on me, it's been hard to find a true cool matte brown.

Caderas

Quote:
Originally Posted by minnie_moo
Omega is one of my faves
smiles.gif

I'm still venturing into MAC's brown shadows. Omega is one of the few I own, and I loooooove it. It's on the lighter side, but nice on many skintones I bet!