Cool Smokey <3 & REFLECTS BLUE <333

srl5045

hello guys!
So, I am ADDICTED to reflects, but reflects blue is amazing... it might take over my favorite, which is currently reflects antique gold and reflects gold...

ALSO, I need some suggestions... I have been using MUFE Mat Velvet foundation and Chanel Mat Lumiere foundation, which is nice since the MUFE is a shade too light and the Chanel is a shade too dark, so mixing them gives me my perfect color... but idk, Im just looking for something new - any suggestions?
I was using Mac SFF in NW25 for the longest time, but I just needed something a little oil absorbing and different since I am so ADD and love to change my foundation like it's my job...

Anywhoo - on to the FOTD:

Face:
Smashbox Color Correcting Primer
Chanel Mat Lumiere & MUFE Mat Velvet
MAC MSF Natural in Medium Deep
Nars Bronzer in Laguna (not all over face, just to contour and on the apples of my cheeks)
Mac Dollymix Blush (apples of cheeks also)

Brows:
MAC brow pencil in Stud
Anastasia Brow Kit in Brunette

Eyes:
MAC CCB in Luna
MAC Paint Pot in Rollickin
MAC e/s in Silver Ring
MAC e/s in Carbon
MAC pigment in Frozen White
MAC Reflects Blue
MAC Fluidline Blacktrack
MAC Dazzlelash Dazzleblack
Urban Decay 24/7 in Zero

Lips:
MAC TLC in Popster (kind of worn off by the time I took the pics)

FEb2220093.jpg

HAD to make a goofy face
smiles.gif
duh

Feb2220091.jpg

Feb2220092.jpg

enigmaticpheo

woah, HOT look! you totally rock the smokey reflects blue look. gorgeous. if you like matte foundations, I can suggest Lola Creme Compact Duo. Every compact has two shades so you can adjust it as you like. It's pretty fab and good for oily skin!
smiles.gif

LittleDevil

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
You are so pretty! The whole look is flawless!!
smiles.gif

I agree.....Your teeth are SO white, what do you do to get them that white???

srl5045

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDevil
I agree.....Your teeth are SO white, what do you do to get them that white???

Aw, thanks. Actually, I have veneers, so my teeth will stay this color forever. It's kind of hard to describe what veneers are if you dont know, but its like acrylic nails for your teeth? haha.

Shadowy Lady

This is a gorgeous look. You make me wanna go and get Reflects Blue and I already have a tone of reflect glitters!