Cool tone, muted pink lipsticks?

celestia

I'm after a cold tone metallic pink lipstick. It doesn't necessarily require shimmer or glitter, I just want a fairly cool tone, somewhat purply-pink that would pass off as a muted, dull pink- and obviously isn't too pink...or frightfully worse, too purple.

I'm not entirely sure of what skin shade I match best to MAC, but any recommendations will do.

Hope i've posted this right

Charlie'sAngel

I don't know how to describe Creme D'Nude but it is my HG nude lipstick...its so beautiful and looks perfect ALL the time....I highly recommend checking it out! I'm NC25 for reference

celestia

thankyou i'll go look these up !! ;D

I think 3N is more of a creamy nude shade than a cool metallic pink though- or maybe i've got the wrong shade!

Rancas

I'm not sure what tone of color you are looking for, a ylbb or a little darker than that. You might look at Fabby or Politely Pink from the regular collection or B-Babe from BBR. In the more midtone color range, you might check out Chic or Sequin. They both have kind of a metallic-y finish.

If you can get your hands on Pink Freeze (disc.), I think it would be another one you might be interested in. I love this one.