• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Copper Sunset

HotPinkHeels

Another 'sunset' style tutorial, this time I'm using rich coppers and deep oranges. Items used:
*Mac paintpot in Bare Study
*Mac Magic Dust
*Mac Nylon
*Mac Coppering
*Mac Rule
*Mac Embark
*Too Faced foiled liner in Black Beauty
*Diorshow Blackout

Apply your base to the entire lid and brow area, using gentle dabbing motions

001base-1.jpg

Take a fluffy brush and apply Mac Magic Dust to the inner lid and inner lower lashline.

002Innerlid.jpg

002Innerlidview.jpg

Again with a fluffy brush apply Mac Nylon to the brow bone, blending into Magic Dust

003Highlight.jpg

003Highlightview.jpg

Using a tapered brush apply Mac Coppering to your crease blending between the two other eyeshadows you have applied. As Coppering is quite pigmented start with a little, and build up to the right amount.

004Crease.jpg

004Crease1.jpg

Then apply Mac Rule to the outer lid area, blending into Coppering and Magic Dust

005outerlid.jpg

So far, you should have something that looks like this:

005outerlidview-1.jpg

Take a little more of your Mac Rule and apply to the lower outer lashline.

006bottomlashline.jpg

006bottomlashlineview.jpg

Using the same brush that you used for your crease, take a small dab of Mac Embark and apply to the very outer corner, blending into the crease.

007outerV.jpg

Apply your Too Faced Black Beauty liner or any Black pencil liner that you have, to the inner lower waterline.

008liners.jpg

Apply the same liner to the top lashline

009topliner.jpg

Using a smudging tool (or cotton tip if you don't have a smudger) soften the liner on your top lashline.

010smudgeliners.jpg

010smudgelinerview.jpg

Add mascara

011addmascaras.jpg

011addmascaras1.jpg

And you're done!!

013finished1.jpg

013finished.jpg

012lips.jpg

HotPinkHeels

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Those colors look gorgeous on you! I am so envious of your glowing skin! Great job!
smiles.gif

Thankyou! Nars Orgasm is great for that glowy look
smiles.gif

HotPinkHeels

Quote:
Originally Posted by readyformycloseup
this is pretty! I love the nail polish also, what shade is that?

OPI Wine not Party-isn't it gorgeous! I just love those deep reds in the cooler weather
smiles.gif