...coppering and twinks...

beautenoir

So here's what I did today...It's my "special time" and thank god you can't tell in these pics that i have totally broken out on one side....ughhh....well anyways, here's the pics...

IMG_3213sm.jpg

IMG_3254sm.jpg

What I used:

face:
nc15 foundation and studio fix
strada blush
flirt and tease blush

eyes:
barecanvas paint
coppering
twinks
gesso
vanilla
amberlights

lips:
LOVEMATE!!!...I friggin' love this stuff!

ruby_soho

I wish I could look that good during my "special time":p I still can't get my hair like yours, must find the perfect comb!

beautenoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruby_soho
I wish I could look that good during my "special time":p I still can't get my hair like yours, must find the perfect comb!

i have this comb that has short teeth in between every set of regular length teeth...the shorter ones are also textured so it's perfect for back combing!...can't remamber exactly where i got it...but ya...just back comb the shit out of it until your hair is a giant rat's nest, using 1/2 a can of figgin' hairspay as you go along(basically after every section you backcomb so that you get the ends) and then lightly comb the top layer so that it looks smooth and not knotty, then spray the other 1/2 can of hairspray to hold it in place!...hahaha, I don't actually use that much hairspray, but all my friends make fun of me about how much I DO use and the fact that i have an entire drawer in one of my vanities with on average 10 cans of backup hairspray in it...just in case, you know?...
winks.gif

user4

purty purty... i want lovemate!!! i want lovemate!!! i want lovemate!!! did u get the picture... i want lovemate!!! i really wasnt impressed with it when i saw it but it looks so totally cool on u that i wanna look like ^ that!!!

Miss_Behave

since red and black is my favorite combo I just love this this look!!!!
and this l/s is amazing on you!!! and I have to agree with ruby_soho: your hair is friggin awesome!

Latest posts