Copycat Challenge:Duplicate your favorite Specktra FOTD

aziajs

Ok, so many of us have makeup inspiration folders. For a lot of us in those folders we have photos of our fellow Specktra members with looks they have posted that we love. So, Tish and I thought it would be great to start a challenge where we take those looks and try to duplicate them. Who's game?

TISH1124

This is gonna be so much fun...so post your fotd alongside the fotd you are doing a Mirror Image of !!! For those of you who don't have folders just look in the member fotd thread and find one of your favorite member looks that you would like to recreate

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
This is gonna be so much fun...so post your fotd alongside the fotd you are doing a Mirror Image of !!! For those of you who don't have folders just look in the member fotd thread and find one of your favorite member looks that you would like to recreate

I must be a little slow today. Sorry I only got like 4 hours of sleep. I totally forgot to include that part.

ashpardesi

This is so much fun!I am really looking fwd to this challenge
smiles.gif

shootout

I guess I get to be first.
I saved this look to my inspiration folder quite a while ago, but never tried it.
This was done by the GORGEOUS fancyfacebeater.

The original:
3324644226_1f071aa9d6.jpg

My version:
3323806545_c2ec75360c.jpg

3323806499_604ac3116e_o.jpg

3323806691_8a9372d2c9_o.jpg

I couldn't get the colors true to life without the flash, so ignore me being completely washed out.

This was all done with my Coastal Scents 88 Palette

ashpardesi

Quote:
^^ Oh you can't play....

Just teasing!! But you have to do a hard one!!!

I was thinking abt recreating Niryena's 'love is in the air" look,I was so mesmerized by that look,it was freakin amazing
drools.gif

http://www.specktra.net/forum/f166/l...ireyna-131166/
Or any of the misschievous arabic looks...so def not easy
smiles.gif
,dont know whether I cud even do anythin close to what they created..but I am goin to try
smiles.gif

MissResha

Quote:
Originally Posted by shootout
I guess I get to be first.
I saved this look to my inspiration folder quite a while ago, but never tried it.
This was done by the GORGEOUS fancyfacebeater.

The original:
3324644226_1f071aa9d6.jpg

My version:
3323806545_c2ec75360c.jpg

3323806499_604ac3116e_o.jpg

3323806691_8a9372d2c9_o.jpg

I couldn't get the colors true to life without the flash, so ignore me being completely washed out.

This was all done with my Coastal Scents 88 Palette

ahhh this was the one i wanted 2 do too. i love her.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fataliya
I just wanna know how we save FOTD's to folders?

Who? Where? Huh?

Save the picture and put it in a folder on your computer ??? Unless I am missing something.

shootout

Quote:
Save the picture and put it in a folder on your computer ??? Unless I am missing something.

Yeah that's what I do.

Brittni

Oh I'm loving this thread. The idea and the fact I'm finding new tutorials I love. Thanks for sharing snowkei's with us Hilly. It's SOOOO gorgeous!!