copycating son_risa's famous look

xbrookecorex

You did an AWESOME job, and thanks for pointing this look out, I had never come across it before. You're both beautiful!

Lalli

wow
greengrin.gif
u nailed it spot on
greengrin.gif
u look lovely
greengrin.gif

M

Her looks are so incredible and you did a fabulous job recreating this one
smiles.gif
I think the lipcolor you chose looks really nice and pretty close to what she used-Thanks for sharing.

RobinG

You did a great job. You pulled the lookrealwell. I wish she would post again. I miss her and Jude. I use to wait for those two to post. They are great inspirations.

amoona

so fyi i'm totally stealing this look haha. never would i have thought those too colors. lets see if it looks as good as me ...

BlahWah

Oop, can't see anything... is it just me? =( I'm sure you did an awesome job, tho, your looks are always so pretty!

**edit** I can see it now! =P That looks bang-on and you look gorgeous! I don't think anything can be done to improve it.
winks.gif

*Luna*

It's beautiful! I'd love to see it with your eyes closed or looking down too! I love the colors together... I don't have all of them but I am gonna play around and see if I can get close.

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinG
You did a great job. You pulled the lookrealwell. I wish she would post again. I miss her and Jude. I use to wait for those two to post. They are great inspirations.

werd.gif