Coral lipstick- as seen on Katherine Heigl

heeltohaunch

I LOVED this lipstick colour, but I can't think of anything similar :S Can anyone help? In larger pictures it has a gold shimmer, I'm not sure if it shows up on these resized ones..

krgp5.jpg

1588qyp.jpg

Thanks in advance!
(Isn't her necklace gorgeous ?!)

MAC_Whore

The first lipstick I thought of was Rouge Noir from Nocturnelle. It is an oranged red.

So, I tried:

• MAC Rouge Noir LS (You would need to ebay this. There are two available now. One $15 and one $17. Note: Not my listings, nor do I necessarily endorse the sellers as I have never purchased from them.)
  • YSL Golden Gloss in #3 Golden Pink. Available at Nordies

I got a really good result. It is pretty vivid. If anything, I would say that it looked slightly less brown than Katherine's.

If you lightly, and I mean LIGHTLY, lined the lips with MAC's Mahogany pencil and blended it in with your lips and maybe some slightly slick Prep + Prime lip, then applied the above two products, you could have a spot on match.

HTH
winks.gif

user79

It def looks like more than 1 product was used, so you might have to try a lipstick with a gloss on top, like MAC Whore suggested.

heeltohaunch

Thanks for the suggestions guys! Mac_Whore, I have that gloss so I'll try to find something similar to Rouge Noir and give it a try for sure.

MAC_Whore

I am curious about mariecinder's recommendation as well. I will have to give it another look at the counter.
winks.gif

jilliandanica

What about Stylistic l/s from Stylistics plus Springbean Lustreglass to bring out the golden/orangey tones.

*Edit...I just tried this combo and it turned out a lot brighter. Definitely try tango though!

Shadow

You will love Guerlain's Kiss Kiss l/s in Red Strass. It is a corally red with gold shimmer. Definitely check it out.

iluvmac

I'm pretty sure, since I have it, it's Dior Addict l/s 659 Rouge Solarisé (Solar Red) topped with some clear lipgloss. Let me know in case you try it.

nooeeyy

It actually looks like a more true blue Red more than a Coral. For her skintone, I would have to say she is wearing prob a MAC Russian Red like color. you can layer it with MAC's Russian Red lipglass. If you want a fly coral, I would recommend MAC's Lady Danger....Fierce