Coral Lipsticks: Blow Dry vs. Costa Chic

Babylard

I need some help picking out a light coral lipstick for pigmented lips. I own ravishing and vegas volt and i need a lighter shade in this family of lipsticks. i recently dyed my hair bright red and corals are very flattering, but I have not seen blow dry or costa chic in real life. they dont have them at my mac counter :S but they are available on the site.

blow dry is a pink coral lustre while costa chic is a frosty light coral from the site but in real life, im not too sure. i've looked at the swatches but i cant tell the difference. i'd prefer the more pigmented one but lustres and frosts can be a bit sheer.

can anyone help me out?

iluvmac

Costa Chic is more on the pinky side, and the texture is not so nice. I think Marquise D' would be more flattering on you.

gildedangel

Both of those lippies are really sheer and may not show up how you want them to on you pigmented lips. The best coral from MAC for me is called Crosswires, from the Cremesheen collection and it is perm. It is a pink coral that is quite pigmented, but it is a lighter than Vegas Volt IMO.

Latest posts