Coral Love (WOC Friendly)

neezer

l_7df029482cde92313b0c8a3d6fb.jpg

in the midst of a tornado tearing my apt apart, i pulled this look off the day before it happened
ssad.gif

MAC Studio Fix Liquid (NW 45)
MAC Fix +
MAC Mineralize SkinFinish in Shooting Star (forehead and chin areas) & Glissade (cheeks)
MAC Blush in Loverush
MAC Pigment Dusty Coral
MAC Pigment Electric Coral
MAC Orange e/s
MAC Paradisco e/s
MAC Brown Script
MAC Handwritten

LIPS:
MAC Mahogany lip pencil
MAC Meltdown
MAC Goldensoft

enjoy

midori

wow you look so pretty and glowy!

your shadow is super beautiful and the colors are great on you
smiles.gif
i'm sorry about the tornado, though =\

benzito_714

damn girl you look good. what, you were trying to make the tornado jealous with that look?
winks.gif

i am glad you are safe and well.

Briar

Gosh, I really hope your home isn't too distroyed. You look gorgeous, especially those lips!

neezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by benzito_714
damn girl you look good. what, you were trying to make the tornado jealous with that look?
winks.gif

i am glad you are safe and well.

okay i dont know how to multi quote but LMAO @ you....nah im fine, the side of the wall on the apt is not
ssad.gif
but we do have renters insurance so
smiles.gif

and thanks for everyone's responses, CC will be welcome'd

Khalia25

I looove this!!

We were under a tornado warning about an hour ago. Talkin about some SERIOUS wind and golf ball sized hail. Thank God a tornado didn't touch the ground in our area. And I'm glad you were safe. We don't have storm shelters or basements here, so the only thing the warnings on tv suggested were to hide in closets with blankets and pillows.
shockt.gif
But we go through this every year, so we were good.
yes.gif

neezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalia25
I looove this!!

We were under a tornado warning about an hour ago. Talkin about some SERIOUS wind and golf ball sized hail. Thank God a tornado didn't touch the ground in our area. And I'm glad you were safe. We don't have storm shelters or basements here, so the only thing the warnings on tv suggested were to hide in closets with blankets and pillows.
shockt.gif
But we go through this every year, so we were good.
yes.gif

see we don't either!! i mean im in NC....here we deal with hurricanes and severe thunderstorms that are bad but never turn into tornados..so i was shocked and all types of emotions came to me when i seen the apt the next morning...i was blown...but anyways not to make this the tornado thread lol but thank you for your words and everyone else

MacArtist

This look is beautiful ! Love the colors and you are beautiful as well, your smile is so warm and friendly! T

PomPoko

I have no CC except definitely wear corals more! You look stunning.

Also, sorry to hear about the tornado :-/ hope your wall gets fixed soon.

BabiDoll2185

Your working this look!! These colors look great on you!! Sorry that your apartment was effected by the tornado, hope they fix everything quickly!!