Coral MAC stuff?

trulynicole

I know this might be kinda weird (or not!) but I love coral stuff.
Lollipop loving l/s and Smile d/g are the only things I have that are coral. SO I am wondering if there are any other coral must-haves that people have.

C'mon, I know I am not the only one who likes coral...right?

AKsnoangel

Costa Chic l/s and Internationalist d/g from the Euristocrats II collection are great corals. They are LE so I bought backups.

TISH1124

I hear the Coral l/s from Colour Craft is marvelous...I look like S*on a Stick in Coral l/s...but I have read so many people talk about it in the CC thread

But Mac pro Coral e/s is amazing...I did a look with it I will see if I can find the swatch

Dusty Coral pigment is nice to..I think it is on the DC list

corals.jpg

wishingforsn0w

some other great coral l/g are Lychee Luxe (perm) which is a great pigmented reddish coral, Pink Grapefruit (has pretty gold bronze sparkles!), or even Red Devil from BBR. hth!

anita22

I lurrrrve coral too
smiles.gif

Lychee Luxe lipglass
Paradisco e/s
Fleur Power blush (pinky coral)
See Sheer, Costa Chic and Ravishing lipsticks

DILLIGAF

I love corals as well specially in the summer and as a polish on my toes. I would like to throw my hat in the ring for Lychee Lux l/g.

gildedangel

My favorite unique corals are Crosswires l/s and Fabulush CCB. But I am also a big fan of Costa Chic l/s and Lychee Luxe l/g!

DILLIGAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by gildedangel
My favorite unique corals are Crosswires l/s and Fabulush CCB. But I am also a big fan of Costa Chic l/s and Lychee Luxe l/g!

OMG Thank god for reminding me that I have this!!!!!
lol.gif

trulynicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Enthusiast
Sushi Flower e/s is a nice coral.

i have sushi flower :)
it doesn't come out coral on me though ):

GlamQueen21

Paradisco e/s, Smile d/g, Euro Beat d/g, Mimmy l/g, Lollipop Loving l/s, Cute Ster l/s, and Electric Coral p/g are my favorite corals! I'm dying to get Lychee Luxe l/s and Ravishing l/s! I must try them!

LMD84

the cremesheen lippie crosswires is a really pretty coraly pink colour. i'm not brave with corals but i find this very wearable
smiles.gif
and pretty!