Coraline 3D

KittieSparkles

Is anyone going to see this or saw it? I am going to see it on Saturday and I cannot wait!

Coraline Movie- Enter The World Of Henry Selick's Coraline Movie

yahoo.gif
choochoo.gif

caitlin1593

I saw it. It was cute, still not near as good as Nightmare before Christmas lol
and to be honest, I didn't think the 3d was that exciting. Nothing really POPPED out at you, things were 3D only in shape (if that makes sense) lol
so if I saw it again, I'd skip the 3D and save 3 bucks
but it was still cute
yes.gif
greengrin.gif

TexasBelle

I saw it this past weekend and LOVED IT!!!!!! It was my first time seeing a 3D movie . . . it was amazing! Things popped right out - I know I must have looked like a dork, as I kept gasping when the 3D effects happened, and reaching out in the air
smiles.gif
. Fantastic story, beautifully executed on the big screen. I highly, highly recommend it. I enjoyed it more than any other movie I've seen in the past couple of years.

Sushi.

I loved the movie, and have actually had a few friends who are NMBC fanatics say they liked it even better then nmbc.

COBI

I went with my sister and nieces/nephew on Saturday. Went in with no preconceptions; I own NMBC, but I still haven't watched it.

I thought it was a good movie, not necessarily appropriate for very young children. And it went by quickly for a movie that is listed as 1h 40m long, so that a good sign IMHO as I typically have a hard time sitting still for that long.
greengrin.gif

kiss

I think the movie was a masterpiece haha. The story was great, and I loved the russian character and the jumping mice. Even though things didn't pop out at you that much, it still made the movie much more interesting to watch in 3d. I am totally getting the dvd, I just wish you could watch it at home in 3d lol.

cupcake_x

I thought this movie was great. It was adorable. I dragged my boyfriend to it and he admitted it was a lot better than the other stuff that's out.

I loved the two ladies that live in the apartment. I have a feeling I'll look like that when I'm older...

Latest posts