Coralista

NANA

Hi all! I went out dancing last weekend and thought I would share my look that night. Don't mind my hair, I didn't finish doing it before I took the pics. Anywho, I've had Benefit's Coralista blush for awhile now and had never used it... that is until last weekend and oh boy, do I love it!!!
choochoo.gif
Thanks for lookin ladies and gents, hope u have a fabulous one and CC is always appreciated! Don't mind my hair, I didn't finish doing it before I took the pics.

FOTD-MiguelMigsNight.jpg

FOTD-MiguelMigsNight3.jpg

FOTD-MiguelMigsNight4.jpg

MiguelMigsnite2.jpg

Face
MAC Studio Sculpt - NC 25
MAC Select Cover - NW20/25
Benefit Erase Paste - Light
MAC MSF Natural - Medium Plus
Clinique Almost Bronzer - Light/Medium
Benefit Blush - Coralista
Benefit Highlighter - Moon Beam
MAC Fix+

Lips
Carmex
Clinique Lipstick - Beach Coral (LE)
MAC Dazzleglass - Utterly Posh

Eyes
Base - MAC Paint - Bare Canvas
Inner Lid to Center of lid - MAC eyeshadow - Naked Lunch
Crease & Lower Lashline- MAC eyeshadow - Wedge
Outer V - MAC Eyeshadow - Espresso
Browbone Highlight- MAC eyeshadow - Orb
Liner Upper lid- MAC Fluidline - BlackTrack
Liner Water cil - Stila Eye Kajal - Onyx
Mascara Upper Lashes- Lancome Hypnose - Black
Mascara Lower Lashes - Clinique Lash Power - Black

PS...Sorry for the uneven/bushy brow. I'm growing them out, AGAIN! I hate eyebrows, I can never get them right...
th_dunno.gif

NANA

Thanks ladies!! I typically wear bolder colors on the eyes and less on the lips cause I feel like my lips are huge lol.

BeautyPsycho

Quote:
Originally Posted by NANA
Thanks ladies!! I typically wear bolder colors on the eyes and less on the lips cause I feel like my lips are huge lol.

Your lips are gorgeous! That's why you should wear bold colors even more, don't avoid them! If I had those lips, eh...
greengrin.gif

You know, people pay good money to have lips like yours.
yes.gif

x0besoz

i need to stay away from all these posts because they always convince me to buy something Ive been eye coralista for a while and now i want it more =]
ur look is lovely and i love curly hair

NANA

Thank you, you all are so sweet. I love this lip color too!! I think I'm gonna wear it all summer long. Can you guys believe that the lipstick was in a free gift with purchase last year?! I usually hate those colors but my jaw dropped when I opened this coral beauty
drools.gif

Tahti

That lip colour is beautiful and you are GORGEOUS, you have really stunning features!