Corps de Couleur Quad Question

MACActress

It's being sold at federated counters. I'm not really sure what those are, but I know Macy's is one.

prinzessin784

it's on Macys.com right now
smiles.gif

aquarius11

Quote:
Originally Posted by prinzessin784
it's on Macys.com right now
smiles.gif

This is strange. I just logged on to Macys.com, and looked under the Danse collection, but the quad wasn't there. WTH? Am I missing something here? Is it already sold out? Please help!

bruinshorty

It's sold at Macy's and Bloomingdales.
Here is a link to the quad on the Macy's website. It doesn't show up with the Danse collection but if you do a search on the site it's there.

Edit: When I searched for it it showed up under Benefit and not MAC!!
Beauty > MORE BRANDS > Benefit > MAC Corps de Couleur: Eye Shadow x4

riiiiiiight.

lsperry

Try this link: http://www1.macys.com/search/index.o...GO_BUTTON.y=17

If it doesn't work, do a search - MAC Corps de Couleur Eye Shadow x4.

When I called MAC-pro to order my DANSE items, they told me they were not selling the quads. She told me I would have to order it from Macy's.

I ordered it from Macy's and received the message - "We need to confirm the availability of this item. When in stock, this item should ship on or before 01/02/2007. If it's not available, we'll let you know." So there's no telling when I might get it.

HTH

fletch50

Have any Canadians seen this quad yet? I know last year some Bay stores got the Boudoir quad which was also only released at certain counters. I phoned the Bay at Downtown Vancouver and the girl there hadn't even heard of it....

asnbrb

It's actually a lot prettier that I thought. I picked one up. I can't remember the names right now, but the dark lustre on the bottom left is awesome, the pinkish one on the top right looks like Mancatcher, the green-- err, I have to think about what the green looks like (I'm at work right now, so I can't take a gander) but it's minty green, and the light is like the lightest color out of the technacolor collection, but lighter. Since I like that one, I picked it up.

girlstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch50
Have any Canadians seen this quad yet? I know last year some Bay stores got the Boudoir quad which was also only released at certain counters. I phoned the Bay at Downtown Vancouver and the girl there hadn't even heard of it....

I haven't seen it either.
ssad.gif

Katial8r

Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch50

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlstar
I haven't seen it either.
ssad.gif

Dang! I was hoping someone saw it up here, or at least know where to get it. Macy's doesn't ship to Canada. I really want this quad!
cry.gif

lsperry

I received an e-mail from Macy's confirming shipment and the USPS tracking number. Glad there wasn't any delay in them shipping them out.

Viva_la_MAC_Girl

Corps De Couleur Quad Colors

If you wanted to know the colors that are in the Corps De Couleur they are :

Vapour - Velvet

Leap - Frost

Footwork - VP

Terre A' Terre - Lustre

Can I just say - this quad is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! Online it doesn't do it justice!!!

MisStarrlight

I really like this quad, and it is at my store. However, I have to shamefully admit that I have never actually touched it (nor sold one). We only have one on display, and it's on the far end of the counter.

I am going to make it a point to use it on at least one customer today & let you know how it goes.