OvergrownVioletGrape3.jpg

OvergrownVioletGrape2.jpg

OvergrownVioletGrape.jpg

and because I am completely smitten...
OvergrownVioletGrape5.jpg

OvergrownVioletGrape7.jpg

OvergrownVioletGrape6.jpg

Sushi_Flower

Love it! The lips are so fresh. The FOTD just section isn't the same without a FOTD from you everyday (no pressure! lol)

You're Smitten with Smitten! lol..i love Smitten too (my username at Lush International forum!)
You need Snowcake soap which comes out at Christmas time as Smitten was made to have the smell of Snowcake which is very popular.

user4

it looks beautiful as usual... we've been missing you around here girl!!! hope all is well... what's smitten?????

beautenoir

Hey Jude!...so glad to see that you made it out of the bath! Oh you and your LUSH.
Gosh, your eyeshadow application is always so perfect!...love it!...love the colors...too beautiful!

Sushi_Flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxychika1014
it looks beautiful as usual... we've been missing you around here girl!!! hope all is well... what's smitten?????

icon_eek.gif
Get yourself down to a Lush shop now you poor deprived thing! It is a gorgeous hand cream they do which smells of almonds, which was made using the scent of their Xmas soap - Snowcake.

Nikki0211

I love those colors together, especially on you! You look gorgeous and the lips are so pink and springy. I love it all.

jess98765

Welcome back hun, haven't seen you for ages!!! ooohh i love lush products too
smiles.gif
. This look is gorgeous! amaizng blending
smiles.gif

Jude

Thanks pretty ladies! I have been so out of commission and doing more of a natural look. Since Spring is starting to come on strong, I want to get back into having a little color on my face.

Yes dolls, I am a total Lushie now! It is alarming how big my collection got and I am seriously addicted to nighttime baths.