Cosmetic surgery addict INJECTS COOKING OIL INTO HER OWN FACE

mymacmenagerie

OMG!! Wow...shame...and what of the doctor that gave her the syringes and silicone...ummm... can someone say major malpractice..??

Ms.Shanti

omg...i seen a special on people who act like they know what they're doing and give woman/men botched procedures.This one lady filled this woman's lips with Automotive Silicone and her lips had harden so bad that she had to get her lips reconstructed.I'm forever watching plastic surgery shows..I find them interesting.my hubby hates it when i watch them but he ends up watching them with me..lol..

becca133

This is such a shame for that poor woman.
She was so pretty before hand!

How did the Doctor get away with giving her stuff to self inject?!

xXx

Lapis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willa
I've watched something similar last month on tv
A guy (transexual) wanted curves and consulted someone (illegal) about having injections of ''silicone'' but it was window sealing silicone that he got injected. At home he would also give himself injections and to his friend too... who saddly died because of it.

It was sad to watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
I saw that too, and it totally reminded me of this! It's sad how far people will go to try and "perfect" themselves, especially when they try and do this on their own while being completely untrained, and putting foreign substances into themselves. It's too bad nobody was there to pull them aside and say "Hey, are you even thinking what you're doing to yourself?" But then again, some with BDD don't care, and will try and do whatever they can :/

I don't think those are true comparisons, a transsexual is trying to mold their body to what they are mentally, it greatly helps if they can "pass" as the sex they are inside.
Generally when you see a trans-person who is doing that they don't have the money to go to a doctor etc, it's out of desperation and feeling as if they have no other option, if they don't want to have people threaten them, get jobs etc etc it's literally life and death for some to pass.

Latest posts