cosmetics jars help..

Shaquille

Hi I'm new and I am not sure where I should put this..
choochoo.gif

Anyways, I am looking for jars so I can share pigments. I am located in Alberta, Canada.. been around drugstores, pharmacies, but they only have big round pill cases that cost like 4 CAD. I've seen some on ebay and just online, but with shipping cost it's a bit too much too..

Does anyone know? Or maybe I can buy online without having to cross the border?

Thanks

jenjunsan

You can call MAC Pro directly and purchase empty pigment jars. I like them because even if I am splitting half a jar with someone, it still conforms with the rest of my collection.

talste

Coastal Scents sell the 5mg, 10mg 20mg & 30mg jars.

I've ordered the 10mg jars from them on 2 occasions with no dramas.
They're pretty cheap too !

p.s oops, Just noticed the buy online with out crossing borders comment.

Shaquille

jenjunsan, do you think MAC pro would send them to me? I mean, I am not in the province where there's MAC pro.. and I think they'd be expensive, wouldn't they?
I'll take a look at CoastalScents anyways, talste. I heard their brushes are great..
Thanks guys!

Shenanigans

I found empty 5 gram jars with black screw top lids at Merle Norman/Studio F/X in a mall in Vancouver a few months ago (I'm currently living in Calgary, but I haven't looked here yet.)

Shaquille

I am so interested with this one: kosmetech.com
but then it has to cross the border and they'd have to deal with the customs..
does anyone know the minimum amount you have to pay for tax in Canadian customs?

jenjunsan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaquille
jenjunsan, do you think MAC pro would send them to me? I mean, I am not in the province where there's MAC pro.. and I think they'd be expensive, wouldn't they?
I'll take a look at CoastalScents anyways, talste. I heard their brushes are great..
Thanks guys!

Yes, you don't have to be a pro to buy from them, you just don't get the discount. It's been a while since I purchased them (I buy a bunch at one time) but they were only $3 or $4 each and they are identical to the jars that pigments come in.

Chic 2k6

I've gotten MAC jars for free before from a counter, they'd only give me two at a time though, but doesnt hurt to ask right?

Shaquille

Chic yes I got them too from them.. but I need more to swap my pigment with others.. I can't keep going there just to ask for empty jars, can I
smiles.gif

Latest posts