Could be Fake?

BubbleWrap

Some of it looks alright to me. E.g the pigment phials and tendertones etc... Im not sure those have been faked yet

chickatthegym

I'd have to see the eyeshadow/blush palettes in person or more pics but I think the rest looks pretty good to me. Most of that stuff was at CCO's or hasn't been faked. And her prices aren't suspiciously low which is a dead giveaway for most fake shadows/palettes.

Shanible

I was wondering the same thing, I've been eyeing this mascara from her. I'm really nervous about buying any mascara on ebay, since the only time I did, it was a complete fake and I didn't know until it arrived and actually got to see the item in my hand.

Makeup Emporium

Looks good to me; I don't see anything that looks fake and I don't remember that user ever being on the EBay "do not buy from list". I also don't think the Zoom lash colours have ever been faked (since that is what you are looking at). I love the colour of the Mythic Blue!

Shanible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeup Emporium
Looks good to me; I don't see anything that looks fake and I don't remember that user ever being on the EBay "do not buy from list". I also don't think the Zoom lash colours have ever been faked (since that is what you are looking at). I love the colour of the Mythic Blue!

That's good to know! The mascara I got that was a fake was a Fibre Rich color, meant to be UV. When I got it, the box and tube said "Waterproof Pro Colour".

Makeup Emporium

The Fibre Rich colours actually don't even come in a box they come in a bag. Based on what you said above you actually didn't get a fake (copy) of the Fibre Rich Colour UV what they did to you was a bait and switch. Said they were selling you the UV and then mailed something marked as Waterproof Pro Colour. I hope you filed a PP claim!!