Could I be pregnant?

rebekah

Okay so here is the deal,
I am on the pill, and I know it's too early to worry but I'm supposed to have started my period yesterday or the day before (i start my new pack in 2 days.)

My symptoms that are making me worried :
- sore nips (could be due to my bf playing w/ them during sex though..)
- nausea
- feeling dizzy
- runny nose
- headaches lasting days at a time
- having to pee every 10 minutes (i get up at least 5 times at night)

Is it too early to worry? Am i just freaking out ?!

Also, he does not release his sperm in me, he tries to pull it out , but i know he has a lot of pre-cum and that worries me . .

Also, I never take the BC at the same time of day.

PLEASE HELP!
and if i buy a preggo test is it too early to give me a real result?

UPDATE: totally not pregnant. just being super CRAZY

xxManBeaterxx

Sometimes i get my period on the 4th or 5th day of taking the pill where im supposed to get my period.

If its already been about 1 or 2 days since you havent got your period you can always take one of those home pregnancy tests that has early detection its called first response i think, its pretty accurate when your in the early stages. Try to take it when you first wake up since your pee will have the most HCG hormone since 1-2 days of a missed period may not be detectable yet.

The pregnancy symptoms could just all be in your head girl, i know lol. Just try to relax and get a first response pregnancy test, it will ease your mind. Take one every morning until you get your period.. or until you get a positive result.. Or your could always just go to the doctor and have him take a blood test.

rebekah

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyNenny
Im no expert at this, but it will probably help if we know how long youve been on the pill.

I've been on the pill for about 2 years now (it's Levlen brand w/ the 1 week of false pills)

xxManBeaterxx

OH i also think i should mention since you REALLy dont plan on getting pregnant yet, you HAVE to take your birth control atleast within the same hour of the day, you should maybe do it at around 8pm or a time where you know you will always be up and not in school or at work or something. and SET YOUR CELL PHONE ALARM TO RING every single day at that time that way you can never forget.

JennyNenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebekah
I've been on the pill for about 2 years now (it's Levlen brand w/ the 1 week of false pills)

i know that if your on the pill for a while, its harder to get pregnant after your off of it. Im thinking that because you havent been taking the pills at the same time, its causing your hormones to change. it happened to my sister, she got off the pill and she didnt get her period for a couple months, so she thought she was pregnant. the only thing you can do, is take a pregnancy test or go the doctor, because the stress can also be causing you to miss your period. i hope i made sense, and i hope it helps.

Beauty Mark

Stress can make you not have your period. One month I didn't have mine, and I was freaked out. Subsequent months I have had a period, so I know I'm not pregnant.

But I'm not sure if you're pregnant. You really must be careful with taking the pill. If you, for whatever reasons, are not going to be, consider something like an IUD or condoms.

TDoll

^^Totally agree with the stress thing. However, (and this is just me) the many years I was on the pill, I NEVER missed one...and those were some of the most stressful years of my life (so far at least).

My concern with your situation is that you said you never take it at the same time everyday. Is it one of those situations where you take it at night but usually within a 3 hour window, or do you mean like sometimes in the morning, sometimes at lunch, sometimes late at night? Because I know that taking it at different times of day can be risky.

The only way to be sure is to just visit the doctor ASAP. Usually pregnancy tests aren't accurate until a week after your missed period (I think).

*Stargazer*

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDoll
^^Totally agree with the stress thing. However, (and this is just me) the many years I was on the pill, I NEVER missed one...and those were some of the most stressful years of my life (so far at least).

My concern with your situation is that you said you never take it at the same time everyday. Is it one of those situations where you take it at night but usually within a 3 hour window, or do you mean like sometimes in the morning, sometimes at lunch, sometimes late at night? Because I know that taking it at different times of day can be risky.

The only way to be sure is to just visit the doctor ASAP. Usually pregnancy tests aren't accurate until a week after your missed period (I think).

They can be accurate before a missed period. I have gotten positives as soon as 8 DPO, which for me is a good week before a period. But definitely, definitely spot on about taking the pill at the same time. Especially if it is the mini-pill.

Also, regaining fertility after coming off of the pill is purely individual. DD1 is proof of that for me. I was off the pill a matter of weeks when she was conceived. We certainly weren't expecting anything sooner than 6 months or so!