could i pull this off?

xkriss

yayy i did it
smiles.gif

SparklingWaves

I absolutely think so. One thing, the models hair it just a bit longer than yours in length. That's a cute hairstyle.

MACATTAK

Yes to both, but like SparklingWaves said this is longer than your hair, so you might need to grow it out longer if you want the exact look.

xkriss

Oh yay! I'm glad no one thinks ima look like a doofus
smiles.gif

My hair has actually grown maybe an inch since those picture but still not exactly as long as hers. I just really like her layers and bangs.

Thank you gals!
greengrin.gif

bebs

I would say only yes on the cut, the color is cool but I wouldnt do it on you

also if you do it anyways the red fades really fast so if you decide to anyways be warned that you would be re dying it every 4 weeks or so.

xkriss

so most of you don't think it matters that I'm pale with pink undertones and have dark eyebrows?

oh and fyi my eyebrows are NOT that bushy anymore. i was growing them out so i could get them waxed when those pictures were taken. oh and cause i just noticed those zits on my chin those cleared up too haha

user79

The cut is cool, not crazy about the colour though, I think the blonde and the red looks kinda harsh. I would just get some peekaboo highlighting in either colour around the front part.

xkriss

thanks to anyone who has voted and such
smiles.gif

im taking everything into consideration
buttt i want some more opinions!! my appointment is saturday so hurry up!!