Could someone give me a combo with these colours?

sel00187

These are some of the colours that ive got and Ive got a special weekend coming up (2nd attempt as last week I ended up in A&E)

Amber lights
Bronze
Honesty
Mulch
Naked Lunch
Phloof
Retrospeck
Shroom
Melon pigment
Subtle pigment
Bare canvas paint
Teddy eye kohl
engraved eyeliner
Graphic Brown fluidline
Blacktrack fluidline

Its for wearing with this dress: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...z/S8000366.jpg

those are the colours ive got that i think look closest to the dress.
Thank you
smiles.gif

Fairybelle

First off, lovely dress! I love it!
To complement that dress, let's go smokey and soft for the eyes...
Take Bare Canvas paint and cover eyes up to browbone. Blend well.
Shroom on browbone to highlight. Take some Shroom and blend it towards the front of your eyes and under the bottom lashline (from the outer corner and down). Take some Amber Lights, lightly put on lids (this is a strong color, so you don't need much for this look or else you risk too much orange on the lid). Bronze goes in the crease, focusing on outer ends of eyes. Mulch is perfect for the outer 'v' taking a little into the crease, and some onto the lashline. Take a fluffy eye brush and blend, blend, blend that outer 'v' and creaseline so it doesn't look harsh. Take a bit of Honesty and focus on inner corners of eyes, dragging some of the sparkle on upper lashline and lower lashline from the inner eye. Graphic Brown fluidline on lashline, winged out just a bit for cat eye glamour. Teddy eye kohl on waterline. Any volumizing mascara for lashes, or falsies!
Lips can be Spice l/l with some C-Thru lipglass. Cheeks can be bronzer or Coppertone to go with the warm look.
Just remember to blend, blend, blend. You want the eyes to be soft and sexy, with a little cat eye definition.
HTH!

sel00187

wow thats amazing i wasnt expecting all that lol! and ive got all those colours so i can do it hehe! would you be able to show me this look on you or someone else? im hopeless and blending and doing the 'crease'
ssad.gif

Fairybelle

There are some great tutorials on this website, including how to do the outer 'v'. Just go under the 'Search' function in the 'Tutorials' area and type in your question. This is the fastest way to learn and 'see' people applying shadows in action (well, at least in photo, which is more effective than action so that you can see step-by-step how to do your eye makeup). You might even get more ideas from the other colors you have! Doesn't hurt to take a look and see what's out there!
peace2.gif