Could Stereo Rose Be Returning

color_lover456

Ok i know we just got really lucky with So Ceylon and Petticoat, but I have been seeing an increase of Stereo Rose on Ebay lately (I saw three today!) Do you think it could be the next one to come back? If I had a bunch of Stereo Roses that I wasn't going to use and I wanted to make some money, I would sell them right before people knew they are going to be re-released..

Or is it that more people are short on cash?

if stereo rose is coming back i've decided that I will buy 5.

bartp

If MAC plans to change the Mineralize eyeshadows, blushes and skin finishes every 6 months , then it's possible that March or April might see the change in colors....

good detectivework of you !!!

MelodyAngel

Oh I hope they bring it back!! I want it soooo bad!! That and Pleasureflush!!
drools.gif

FiestyFemme

It's funny that people are crazy over this... I bought this when it originally came out and while it's ok, I'm just not wild about it.
th_dunno.gif

That would be good for people who love it or didn't get one the first time around though! I think it'll be interesting to see what new colors they get with the switch...

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelodyAngel
Oh I hope they bring it back!! I want it soooo bad!! That and Pleasureflush!!
drools.gif

Yessssss and add to that Lightscapade!! I would love if they did 2 re-releases and one new MSF every 6 months.

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
Yessssss and add to that Lightscapade!! I would love if they did 2 re-releases and one new MSF every 6 months.

I totally agree! Bring back lightscapade and stero rose!! The fact that MAC has brought back petticoat, gold deposit, so ceylon, and re-promoted a few other MSFs makes hopeful that MAC will re-release the fan favorites.

euphrosyne_rose

I missed out on this the first time around and trying to find it for under $50 has been a big chore. Just a few weeks ago I saw it on Ebay and the starting bid was $100!! I mean,
WTF2.gif
??? I can see wanting to make a little profit, but how the hell does someone expect anyone to buy it for $70 more than what it originally cost?? That just really ticks me off. I know some people paid good money to get it when they could't find it, but that's just WRONG!! Whew! Rant over!
Hopefully it does come back out so I can get one. One of the MA's told me that the closest thing to it is Ambering Rose blush. I guess we'll see which one I end up with!!

darkishstar

I really really really want Stereo Rose.
I would buy 2 in a heartbeat.
And then I wouldn't buy anymore MSF for a long time because uhm, 6 really will be enough to last me my whole life I think. Heh.

Lapis

I really want to try Stereo Rose so I hope they bring it back, I can't pay the prices people want for it

Miss QQ

choochoo.gif
I want Stereo Rose! When I first saw its swatch, before I knew what MSFs actually are, I already love it!

Hilly

I got my stereo rose off of ebay in a lot for a pretty cheap price. I am not a blush person, but it's a great cheek color. It makes me look like I was playing outside in the snow and now have reddish cheeks.

MAC_Whore

Sadly, this Stereo Rose marks one of my dumber MAC moments. When I got it, I loved it and bought a bunch. Then I decided I didn't really like it that much and unloaded my extras. Now I think I have two total.

Of course I gave it another shot and loved it. Needless to say, I would love to see it rereleased.

My other dumb MAC moment? When I had a certain LE product in my hand at the MAC store, changed my mind and walked away. Seriously stooooopid. Anywhooo.....good observation on the ebay sales of Stereo Rose. That is the pattern those kind of things tend to follow.

This is also how raging, rampant rumours are born.
lol.gif

electrostars

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
My other dumb MAC moment? When I had a certain LE product in my hand at the MAC store, changed my mind and walked away. Seriously stooooopid.

What certain LE product? PLEASUREFLUSH? or is it LE products you pass over in general? lol.

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by electrostars
What certain LE product? PLEASUREFLUSH? or is it LE products you pass over in general? lol.

No, not Pleasureflush. I have all of the MSFs. It was a nail lacquer of all things. I just wanted it.
smiles.gif

electrostars

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
No, not Pleasureflush. I have all of the MSFs. It was a nail lacquer of all things. I just wanted it.
smiles.gif

Ah, hahah the way you worded it, I thought it would be something, like pleasureflush, that every one wants, but you have to pay a million dollars for to get now. :p hahah.

miss_primer

I would love to have Stereo Rose. I was not into Mac or even makeup when it was released but i saw it someone's collection on here. It was beautiful.