counter and store same?

RoseyPosey

At my mall that has MAC it also has a MAC counter at nordstrom, my question is, does the counter have the same and as many products as the store in the mall will?

I think i would just be more comfy at the counter since there are less people and MA's, because i always feel nervous for some reason, even in Sephora which i go every week.

Heiaken

Stores have a wider variety of producst than freestanding stores. For example counter don't have pigments and the selection of brushes is more limited. There prolly is other differencies also.

RoseyPosey

no counters have pigments? because i am really looking to get a few this weekend with my birthday gift cards!

FiestyFemme

Counters only have LE pigments or re-promoted ones from LE collections.
If I were you, I'd go to the store.
That way you could get e/s pans (instead of pots, less expensive, plus I like palettes better!) and pigments.

RoseyPosey

Thanks girls!

And Femme: i actually like to buy pots because then i get to depot them! haha i know im lame! but i liek pallettes more as well. how much cheaper are the e/s pans?

ok ok iw ill just find my courage and go to the store lol

FiestyFemme

I think I've heard the e/s pans are $10.50, but I can't say for certain because I've only been to a store once, and that was a couple of years ago!
So if regular eyeshadows are $14.50, then you're saving $4 on each eyeshadow.
I guess it just depends on how many eyeshadows you're buying and how much you like depotting as to which you should get.
winks.gif

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseyPosey
no counters have pigments? because i am really looking to get a few this weekend with my birthday gift cards!

Counters do not carry the regular line of pigments that you see on the MAC website. They do carry the LE ones that come out with collections, until they sell out. They also send the pigments back to MAC if they haven't sold out in a reasonable amount of time.

Latest posts