COUNTERPOLL: I'll watch, listen to, read anything related to this celeb

Trunkmonkey

OOOKayyy time to confess your obsession for a certain celeb.

1) Tom Hanks - Everything he touces turns to gold
2) Michael Keaton - Haven't seen him around for a while but I can't remember a bad movie

There are more...

And anybody says Nicole Richie I'll personally clock you with a pipe wrench
clap.gif

Shimmer

Tom Hanks is a good one.

Scarlett Johanssen. A bit of a ho, but supremely talented.

Are we talking music too?

Corvs Queen

ANYTHING that Billy Corgan is affiliated with or anything that he is responsable for. He rocks my socks and if I didn't already believe in the Holy Trinity then I would believe in Billy Corgan.

claresauntie

Jennifer Aniston. Love her.

Angelina Jolie, because I really like the humanitarian bent she's taken after the vial of blood/kissing your brother phase ended.

Not that there's much, but Milla Jovovich. I'm fascinated with her, mostly because she is a beautiful goddess.

And I am also eternally interested in Nicole Richie.
just kidding, TrunkMonkey. don't pop out of the trunk and kill me!

*jen

Trunkmonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
Tom Hanks is a good one.

Scarlett Johanssen. A bit of a ho, but supremely talented.

Are we talking music too?

Anything with a person of note involved qualifies in this thread.

Example... Winston Churchill, Abe Lincoln, Robert E Lee, Rosa Parks, or Coco the Clown.

If they trip your trigger say so and why

*waves wrench and eyes jen
lmao.gif

Shimmer

Ok, well fine.

I can't say I follow any particular celeb (except Kenny Chesney, and I think I might be on his stalker list...) obsessively...I'm a fan of talent...whether it's artistic, dramatic, or musical.
Eminem comes immediately to mind. Not a huge fan of what he says sometimes, but the way he says them is undeniably talented.
Garth Brooks. I saw him on stage back in 98 and seriously the man is electrifying. Ever since, when I see his name in the news, I watch.
Big & Rich and Gretchen Wilson. All three of them are amazingly talented songwriters. Fantastically so. There are most assuredly better singers out there, but they are really above the standard for songwriters.

Beauty Mark

Ed Norton. Very talented, does interesting charity stuff that goes under the radar.

Sophia Coppola. I really like her films, and she seems all right as a person.

Spike Jonze. A brilliant director. I wish I had half his talent.

Wes Anderson. I love his quirky movies.

Stephen Colbert. I adore the Colbert Report, and I like his insight on the show and everything.

Jon Stewart. Same reasons as above. I like that he also doesn't allow his audience to be assholes towards people that they don't like, even if he doesn't like them

sharyn

Sexy ass gerard way. and frank iero, too. I like guys in tight pants with eyeliner.
th_drool.gif
can you say hotness?!

Mariah Carey - I listen to her music since I am 5 years old. I love her. and I like her clothes, damnit!!!!!!!!

I guess if forgot lots of artists but maybe I'll add more faves of mine later.

hyperRealGurl

Leonardo DiCaprio:
1: b.c he is so HOT
2: I love all the Movies he played in
3: He really gets into his character
4; did i mention HOTTNESS.. lol

Hawkeye

Love Tom Hanks. If he's in it I'll do everything I can to watch it. Except the DiVinci Code. I couldn't even get through the book I was so bored so I didn't even wanna try the movie. (ANd no not for religious reasons- I swear i'm the only one who couldn't get past chapter 5 on that book)

Denzel Washington-Brilliant Actor.

Alan Alda- if I find out that SOB is in it- I'll suffer through any other actor I can't stand and watch him. I love his blue eyes
greengrin.gif

William Shatner- I can't pass up Kirk. I can't.

And finally
Paul McCartney. I love that man. He's dumb as a rock (sometimes ie: his ex wife situation) but he's very talented (though he does need Lennons or anybodies darkness)

aquarius11

Another Tom Hanks here. I met him when he was filming Road To Perdition in Dundee, Illinois (I lived in IL at the time)...he is a very nice man, he took pics with a lot of his fans and he is so much smaller (height and weight wise, lol) in real life than on film! He smiled and waved to everyone and he just had a charisma about him that had the fans smiling and clapping for him. That was a neat experience!

YvetteJeannine

Al Pacino
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif

He's not the same kinda' sexy he was back in his "Serpico" and "Panic In Needles Park" days...but DAMN.....I LOVE the man....I love every movie he's ever done....He was just gorgeous back when......Sigh....Not only is he beautiful, but he's a terrific, terrific actor...NOBODY else could've played Micheal Corleone (at least not with the same brooding intensity he did).

Another...Morgan Freeman
th_star.gif
...I just love the Morg'!

coachkitten

I am a huge fan of the band 311 and I would go all around the world to see there concerts if I had the money. They are awesome!

I also love Mariah Carey!

Latest posts