Couture Discount

mrstucker

Just placed my order for Couture on the phone instead of macpro.com, and they said the pro discount applies for the lipsticks and lipglasses only! So of course, I ordered red #5...hope it's more red than fushcia, otherwise I"ll be swapping it soon!

I found the discount odd, since the website won't apply it...but hey, who am I to turn down a deal?!?

smiles.gif

katie_070405

omg.....if this is true I'm getting at least 1 of each!

*Update*** Just got online and found out it is True!!! My discount shows up on the lipstick and lipglass. I'm not ordering online....I think I'll go to the store today so I don't have to wait. I'm sooo excited, I didn't think we got the discount on these and there was no way I was paying $22 for a freeking lipstick when I only pay like $9 with my discount for other lipsticks. But.....i'll definately pay $14. Thanks again!!

msburgundy

what?? I just ordered from the pro store and didn't get a discount...do you think I can call them about it?

SARAHluvsMAC

the discount on lip products kicked in on thursday, i hate it when they wait

they do that with the icon collection too ...grrrr....

good thing i knew about the discount before i bought a full priced one i wouldve kicked myself in the ass if i paid 60% more for something just to have it go on sale the next day

PrettyKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by msburgundy
what?? I just ordered from the pro store and didn't get a discount...do you think I can call them about it?

I did the same thing...
th_remoteImage-61.gif

jessiekins1

well, if that's true, i will be getting red no. 5 now. i wasn't willing to pay $28cad for it but now it's 30% off that. it's a much better deal .
smiles.gif

VeronikaJ

:lolz: OMG! I am so glad I saw this post, I just went online and ordered all of the lipglasses and lipsticks! I needed them!

airrinleah

Hi All!

So... does that mean that if I bought last week (three lipsticks and four lipglasses!) I am out of luck as far as receiving the discount? I suppose I could return all seven and re-buy, but that seems like such a waste of product, and I hate to do that to my MAs! Do you think they can retroactively give me my discount, or is that way too much to hope for?!

Erin =)

VeronikaJ

There is no way for MAC to do that(give you your discount after the fact). And if you returned all of that stuff that would be such a waste and you might not be the "favorite" at your local MAC store. I would just bite this one, and perhaps treasure your Couture that much more
smiles.gif

airrinleah

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeronikaJ
There is no way for MAC to do that(give you your discount after the fact). And if you returned all of that stuff that would be such a waste and you might not be the "favorite" at your local MAC store. I would just bite this one, and perhaps treasure your Couture that much more
smiles.gif

The savings would be $60+!!! That just might be worth it... even if they would let me "return" mine and take back the same ones...