covergirl taupe eyeshadow

queenofdisaster

i remember my mom had this when i was younger. it is the most gorgeous shimmery brown i have ever seen. does anyone know if it still exists?

Lolita

hmm, I just checked the covergirl website, and there seems to be a single shadow called "tapestry taupe", is this it? The swatches stink, but heres a link anyway http://covergirl.com/cgcollection/ey...proeye1a.jhtml

I might have to go check it out myself, I cant get enough taupe!
smiles.gif

queenofdisaster

i dont think that was it. it was a lot lighter than that. i found someone on mua that has it but she has a couple of negative tokens so i dont want to even bother with it, lol... and i'm with you on the can't get enough taupe thing! i LOVEEEEEEEEE it!
heart.gif

PinkShell21

Haha I know I am late and all but it has to be Tapestry Taupe. That color has been around forever and I remember it when I was in HS! :p trust me, I am obsessed with CG still even though i do love MAC!
smiles.gif

kimmy

CoverGirl's swatches SUCK, but i think it probably is Tapestry Taupe, that e/s is alot lighter IRL
smiles.gif
i remember my cousin had that e/s like 10 years ago ha! well...maybe not 10, but she had it DAYS ago.

Latest posts