Covergirls new lashblastfusion?

January

AHHH I'm really excited for this! Thanks for posting it
smiles.gif

Probably be awhile until it comes to Canada though...
ssad.gif

Twinkle_Twinkle

Ohhh... I want! I want!

I never in a million years thought that I'd be wearing Covergirl mascara past the age of 15 and yet here I am.

SmokeSignal16

I tried it out today, it's not too bad! It doesn't seem to clump as much as what the regular Lash Blast would do on me sometimes.

SmokeSignal16

^drugstore.com was where I bought mine, but everywhere else that sells covergirl should be getting these soon since it launches in April

MizzMelroseMood

I love the color of the tube too lol, I'm sick of looking at the orange one. drugstore.com has it in stock and ships it for free if anyone wants to try it now b4 it's in stores!

I love lashblast because it never smudges underneath my eyes, I hope this new one is the same.

westindiesangel

I'm really excited for this because I've taken to layering LashBbast Volume on top of Lashblast Length and it looks amazing! If I can get it down to one step and reduce overloading mascara on my lashes, all the better. But somehow I feel this won't work as well as the two layered but...we'll see
smiles.gif

kabuki_KILLER

I get plenty of volume and length from my lashblast. I'm super patient with mascara, so I get the effects I want most of the time. I don't think this will be that much different...except maybe the color of the tube less offensive.

Latest posts