covering very pigmented lips

XsheXscreamsX

i naturally have very red pigmented lips. i have a hard time wearing a lot of amazing colors becuase they are too light and look funny over a dark lip color. lately i have been putting concealer over my lips and then a nice neutral color on top.(the concealer is just covergirl and very watery) The only problem is the concealer comes off easily and then looks really weird. i have to re touch alot.
My question is:
Is there any better concealers that will stay put longer, like maybe a thicker one or a crayon style? Also other than concealers, what might work? I am most familiar with mac products, so if you have any suggestions along those lines, possibly would bare canvas work...?
thank you for any help!
th_worship.gif

aziajs

I have had the same problem. It can be hard to get a color to show up properly. I have tried several things but haven't really found anything I like. I would suggest a lip primer. That is what I am going to try. I tried Benefit Lip Plump once and its like concealer and I didn't care for it.

mans_x_ruin

My lips aren't super, super pigmented, but they're enough to not have a lot of colors show up on me...

I use MAC's lip primer, then I pat some of my pressed powder over my lips with a brush...it seems to work for me..plus, it fills in lines that the primer didn't get completely..

kare31

I also have pigmented lips, and I color my entire lip with MAC Oak lipliner before wearing a lighter shade.

Latest posts