Cranberry meh! Need a hug please

Glitziegal

Well today I am feeling ugly, and ill.
So I had a play with make-up. Got glue in my eye, and smudged it all, so not many decent shots. Dreadfully unphotogenic today.
Plus my friend let me down as we were supposed to be going out. She didn't even call to cancel.
So now I feel really depressed, just when I was starting to feel better. * I have had anxiety and depression now for 3 months*
So hugs welcomed please.

I used

face
That Gal *thanks to Shimmer for that lemming*
MSF Natural Light

Lips
Strawberry Blonde
Wildly Lush

Eyes
all mac unless noted
beige-ing shadestick
Pearl of the earth
Cranberry
Tickles
Blacktrack f/l
Diorshow mascara blackout
Brow shader walnut

P2030537.jpg

P2030527.jpg

P2030519.jpg

P2030532.jpg

P2030530.jpg

viverr

aww u look fabulous! hope u feel a bit better soon... i'm constantly battling feelings of depression myself. so i sort of know how you feel. hang in there! hugs X a million

Mien

You look wonderful hun, I love how the colors match your hair!
Hope you'll feel better soon, keep showing your pretty face around here
smiles.gif

Hilly

This is my fav look from you. Very pretty blending. I hope you start to feel better!!

NLoveW630

**HUGGS**
You look lovely..go out and treat yourself to a nice lunch..Go to the Mall and watch all the people and then go and try out all the new perfumes..even get your nails done to match your hair and e/s..you are to lovely to be sitting in the house..

macmama22

You look great!
If you do a Google search on Joyce Meyer, she does some really great work regarding depression and anxiety.

mreichert

The colors look great with your hair! Love this look
smiles.gif

I've had anxiety/panic attacks for 3 years now, so if you need someone to talk to, just pm me! Hang in there *hugs*

Latest posts