Crappy FOTD: My last one for a long time

laguayaca

I also got a new hair cut, What do you think? I just got out of the shower so excuse the blahness...I always do my hair after I do my makeup.

I will be going to Ecuador to get some much needed medical stuff done some of you may have read about it in another thread I posted titled "Ive been on my period for over two months"

Anyways I leave this Wednesday so please keep me in your prayers. I am so nervous and ready to get rid of whatever it is I have. I have been weaker lately and just in a blah mood lol not much energy...so excuse my crappy skin due to my health and sloppy fotd due to my laziness anyways love yall see you in May!

Face: Estee Lauder DoubleWear Light in 4? im sampling it
Pearl sunshine to highlight
Blunt to contour
Dollymix but I dont think it goes well with this look

Eyes:
Soft Ochre PP
Creme Royale with Vanilla Pigment over it
Bronzescape solar bits
Black Ore solar bits
Tea Time Pigment
Arena in highlight area

Lineur Intense Liner
Napoleon Perdis Mascara

Lips :
Strayin LS i think it looks good, what about you?

1222486.JPG

GGBlu

Sloppy? I think this is beautiful!

Best wishes with your health ... I'll keep you in my thoughts.

laguayaca

Thanks so much darlings you know what they say youre your own worst critic lol...I guess i just in a blah mood.

Im glad yall like it !
blush-anim-cl.gif

TISH1124

You look beautiful.....I will keep you in my prayers ...I hope all goes well with your medical procedure!! Stay strong!

Aremisia

You look gorgeous! Strayin' looks fantastic on you.
Good luck with everything, I'll keep you in my thoughts!

User93

I will be thinking about you girl! It will be all good, you will get only healthier after all that! Don't worry too much please
th_hug.gif
Hopefully you will have some internet acsess there to talk with us! Gorgeous FOTD btw, I wish i had your skintone
smiles.gif
I love how straying looks on you mamacita!
smiles.gif

LilSphinx

Your makeup certainly doesn't look sloppy -looks very lovely, as does your hair.
smiles.gif

Good luck in Ecuador. I imagine your feeling blah due to the blood-loss and the possible enemia you may be experiencing.
ssad.gif
Best of luck, again!

Latest posts