Crappy Green

thestarsfall

For some unknown reason I have been sucking at makeup lately...like my blending always looks like poo and the colours all crease like 2 seconds after I put them on...and then my foundation cakes and goes all oily within minutes when without it I have like dry skin...blah...

The green is MAD minerals in Spruce
and there is some Fyrinnae Sake&Sashimi in the crease

IMG_7660.jpg

IMG_7656.jpg

IMG_7664.jpg

also, that is my haircut....

entipy

Your hair looks so cute!
greengrin.gif

Spruce is probably my favorite green color I have!
smiles.gif

What kind of foundation are you wearing now? Maybe you need a switcheroo?

thestarsfall

Quote:
Originally Posted by entipy
Your hair looks so cute!
greengrin.gif

Spruce is probably my favorite green color I have!
smiles.gif

What kind of foundation are you wearing now? Maybe you need a switcheroo?

I always have problems, IMO, with blending spruce or getting it to show up all even on the lid.

I used CG trublend blush with some Clean and Clear morning-burst moisturizer mixed in and then PF mineralwear powder on top. I think its probably the moisturizer that is giving me the grossness...I shall try without it tomorrow

entipy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thestarsfall
I always have problems, IMO, with blending spruce or getting it to show up all even on the lid.

I used CG trublend blush with some Clean and Clear morning-burst moisturizer mixed in and then PF mineralwear powder on top. I think its probably the moisturizer that is giving me the grossness...I shall try without it tomorrow

You use an e/s primer?

Hmmm. The moisturizer could be doing it. Hopefully it will work going without it.
smiles.gif
You could always use Jojoba oil or Emu oil as a moisturizer. They're both great!

hotpink1326

You look so cute with the new hair-do!!! I loooove it
smiles.gif
Your makeup looks pretty as always too even though you feel like your in a makeup rut, it happens to all of us sometimes
smiles.gif

thestarsfall

Quote:
Originally Posted by entipy
You use an e/s primer?

Hmmm. The moisturizer could be doing it. Hopefully it will work going without it.
smiles.gif
You could always use Jojoba oil or Emu oil as a moisturizer. They're both great!

I use cream eyeshadow as a base...it works most of the time, but some shadows don't stick with it...

I think when I have more income I will purchase UDPP or a Benefit base/primer whatever thing...stuff

Perple1

OMG ~ how cute R U? The e/s is gorgeous! And I KNOW people tell you this all the time, but...You remind me of Christina Ricci...there...I said it...I've been wanting to get that off my chest for a while now...;-)

thestarsfall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perple1
OMG ~ how cute R U? The e/s is gorgeous! And I KNOW people tell you this all the time, but...You remind me of Christina Ricci...there...I said it...I've been wanting to get that off my chest for a while now...;-)

Actually, you are the first to actually say it. Although I always get Christina Ricci in the "what celebrity do you look like" face generator thingers...