Crazy ex's!

SingFrAbsoltion

From browsing this forum I see quite a few topics about crazy girls who just won't let it go. So everyone, share your experiences and what you did about it.

My story:
My boyfriend was with this girl for a year and a half. Over that time she basically exhausted him emotionally because she's, well, psycho. She also used to sleep around and when my boyfriend found out he dumped her. Then she tricked him into getting back with her and not too long after that he walked in on her having sex with someone else! After he dumped her for good the second time she started threatening to kill him and him family
hmm.gif
. Then she started going around telling everyone that my bf used to beat up when they were together(did I add that she is also a compulsive liar?). The funny thing is, everyone hates her, and when she told people that he used to beat her they used to say how awesome he is for putting her in her place and how they wanted to take him out and buy him something nice
rofl.gif

Skip to when me and him got together. My boyfriend got into a car accident shortly after we stated going out. So she posts a bulletin on myspace saying "I wish your girlfriend was in the car with you when you crashed so that I'd never have to see her ugly face again(I'm guessing she forgot to look at her own face before posting this.) I hate you and I hope you both die. (i'm sorry but did he not dump you because you're a dirty slut? you hate him?) Now at the same time she posted this she sent him messages asking if he was okay and if he still had some thing in his car that she gave him when they were together. He replied that he doesn't plan on looking for her shit and that was that. She also basically threatened to kill me and wouldn't shut up talking about me.
After that incident my friends started calling her "the midget whore" and posted various comments on my page about her because we all knew she stalked me religiously(there's too much myspace drama in this post but that's only because she never says anything to people's faces, only behind their backs). To which she then responded in a blog saying "I'm not a whore with aids or angina..maybe you are" uhh i'm not the one who shows every guy i meet naked pictures of myself and then get dumped for being a whore. I know of several other guys besides my boyfriend who dumped her for that reason.

Now to give your better picture of what this girl is like some facts about her:
her neighbors had to get a restraining order against her which she violated and was sent to jail for
she stole 2000 dollars from her friend and ended up getting her ass sued
she used to tell anyone and everyone that she was anorexic so people would feel sorry for her
one of my very good friends told me that one times he started sticking her hand in his pants while her then-bf was in the same room!

I myself also have a crazy ex but too much typing in one sitting haha.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

haha some girls can be so crazy !

In my story I am the EX girlfriend, and having problems with my Exboyfriends NEW girlfriend.

I had a boyfriend, I dumped him , we still talked a little bit online.
He found a new girlfriend, She found out about me and didn't like that I still talked to him . So she Made up a whole Fake Instant messenger conversation (its quite easy to do) she copy and pasted my screen name, and made it look like I was saying ,to her ,how I wanted him back and all this other bullshit. So he Messaged me and I told him it was a crock of shit, I had no interest in him , or her, and I had a new boyfriend and how I would appreciate it if they could just keep to themselves, Mind their own business and keep me out of their conversations. She even dragged my current boyfriend into it. He didn't believe what she was saying, He knows me better.. Even my EX who was her boyfriend knew she was lying. So all in all she made a total fool out of herself.

macface

Along time ago my boyfriends ex wanted to find out were I lived to kick my ass but she never did.you should watch out with that girl get a restraning order or something she sounds like a crazy bitch.

SingFrAbsoltion

Quote:
Originally Posted by macface
Along time ago my boyfriends ex wanted to find out were I lived to kick my ass but she never did.you should watch out with that girl get a restraning order or something she sounds like a crazy bitch.

How do you get a restraining order? We work in the same mall now and if she finds out she will definitely start stalking me.

macface

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingFrAbsoltion
How do you get a restraining order? We work in the same mall now and if she finds out she will definitely start stalking me.

I believe you go to the cops tell them everything she has been saying then both of you go to court and in front of the judge they will tell her that she had to keep her distance away from you.I had heard diffrent ways of doing it.

Bybs

My ex got a group of his friends together and jumped my new partner in an alley after work. He also ripped the door handle off my front screen door because I wouldn't let him in inside. This plus much, much more.

kaliraksha

My bf's ex wrote his over protective Indian parents a letter about their son's "whereabouts" - how he was always out with girls and lying to them and that she was worried about his health because he was sleeping with me and I had STDS.... imagine how much harder its been trying to get them to like me now... I was already behind, heh.

Plus, she once emailed me to tell me this sentence "Remember where there was fire there are ashes"....

I eventually called her and we talked just to get it out in the open- enough of the he said she said BS. It was probably wrong of me, like I didn't know her at all, never even met her... but I couldn't stand having to go through mutual acquaintances and being bothered. Haven't heard from her since.

xbeatofangelx

I dated a guy whose ex-gf went crazy once she found out we were dating. He was NOT good looking, but his personality was great. She was NOT good looking, and her personality sucked. She became suicidal (or so she claimed), and would call my boyfriend a few times a day. Everytime she called, he would talk to her for at least 20 minutes, trying to calm her down, etc. etc. The worst part was, he felt that he had some responsibility towards how she was feeling, and felt obligated to keep her from hurting herself.

She ended splitting us up - I didn't want to bother with someone who cared more about his ex... Although the relationship was great while it lasted.