Crazy MAC haul that took 3 hours to accomplish!

Junkie

Ok, so I decided last minute that I actually DID want all of the mineralized eyeshadows from the Style Black Collection - only....its WEEKS since it came out and knowing of its popularity - finding said products was going to be hard to say the least.

I went to 4....yes 4....MAC places to find [2 back up] black greasepaint sticks, a back up of Young Punk (my fave), and the two I didn't originally buy - Gilt By Association and Cinderfella.

First, MAC Pro - Young Punk - check! 2 eyeshadow pro pans, check!

Mac Counter at The Bay - nothing!

MAC store - Gilt By Association and 2 greasepaint sticks, check!
...a call put in to two different MAC stores elsewhere in the city - check!
...first one, nada....second...BINGO! Cinderfella is on hold for me!

(one and a half hours later...yes, I travelled THAT FAR to get one!)

Cinderfella - check!

Annnnnnd then came the swappage of items through Craigslist
smiles.gif

Quads: Tempt Me & Tease Me

Mineralized Eyeshadows: Noble, Aristocrat

Eyeshadow pots: Gladabout, de Menthe, Guacamole, Tilt, Mythology, Gorgeous Gold, Angelcake, Unorthodox, Hipnotique, Retrospeck, & Earthy Delight

I'm going to bed, i'm pooped!

mac_haul.gif

10za15f.jpg

MAC-Addict03

I'm impressed! Only a true Mac a holic would go through all that work and determination to get those colors! lol fantastic haul!
th_worship.gif

Sass

Ha! Funny! I need to go back to get Cinderfella and Blue Flame because I really want those two now. I bought Gilt by Association first...should have gotten the other two. Your haul is a lovely one and well worth the 3 hours spent. Enjoy!

Nushki

Wow! You sure are dedicated... I hope you enjoy your goodies.

Now I'm tempted to get Cinderfella...

Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC-Addict03
I'm impressed! Only a true Mac a holic would go through all that work and determination to get those colors! lol fantastic haul!
th_worship.gif

Haha, I know, right?!

I'm more into MAC's eyeshadows than anything else. Its the one thing I majorly splurge for....other than my foundation.

GlamQueen21

Cool haul!! I love your MES! I wanted to get all 4 but it's sold out online and my MAC store. I wish I could've gotten them sooner. Enjoy your haul!

igswonderworld

I'm incredibly jealous that you've got to find Guacamole and De Menthe on craigslist - of all places
smiles.gif

Awesome dedication and great picks!!!!! Enjoy!
thmbup.gif

Junkie

lol, its funny because thats the whole reason why I emailed her for the lot!

My first sentence was, I'M INTERESTED! ESPECIALLY IN GUACAMOLE & DE MENTHE!"

haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by igswonderworld
I'm incredibly jealous that you've got to find Guacamole and De Menthe on craigslist - of all places
smiles.gif

Awesome dedication and great picks!!!!! Enjoy!
thmbup.gif

Latest posts