Crazy Psycho Bitch

SingFrAbsoltion

Okay, so I posted here before about my boyfriend's crazy ex. So long story short, they were together for a year and a half, he dumps her because she is a dirty skank, she threatens to kill him and his family. So I start going out with him about 6 months later, she finds out, goes around telling everyone that she hopes I die so she never has to see my "ugly face" again. Now, this bitch is infamous for being a pass around slut and a psycho. Her neighbors got a restraining order against her and she violated it and got thrown in jail.

Now, we work in the same mall. I've never ran into her until today. I had to take out the garbage and as I'm walking to the dumpster I see her and her coworker. They walk past me and I hear some nasty remarks in my direction. Whatever. Now that I threw out the garbage I had to walk past them again in the narrow corridor. I see them standing on each side smoking. So I walk past like no one is there, go into my store. While I was telling my co worker about what happened we heard someone yanking the back door trying to get it open. She grabs scissors(this made me LOL) and goes to open it to see who's there. No one was there but there was a fresh cloud of smoke. Mid you when I first saw them they were a fair distance from that back door and it wouldn't have carried there. So we laughed at her being a psycho but 5 min later her co worker walks in my store! So she's on her phone(obvious who she was talking to) looked around, didn't see me, and proceeded to look in the next store!!! W.T.F. can you say no life?

So any advice on how to deal with crazy bitches? how far does she actually have to go for me to be able to get a restraining order?

*UPDATE
So today my friends and I went into the store where she works because they thought it'd be funny. And guess who's there. The whore and her mom. She quickly takes out her phone and begins chatting obviously about me. And all the girls who worked there were starting at me, they obviously knew who I was, I thought it was funny. And then the coworker who was looking for me ran up to her and they started talking about me and I just laughed because the whole thing was so stupid. And then I realized something. I looked at this little anorexic bitch who stood there crouching like a hunchback while holding on to her phone next to her mother whose skin looked like it's melting off her face. And she just looked so pathetic and ugly, like a little troll and I can't believe I wasted my time with this crap. Wow. I'm so done with that.

MACATTAK

Scary! Maybe call your local police station...better off being safe
smiles.gif

SingFrAbsoltion

Quote:
Originally Posted by nenebird
Three words!

Temporary Restraining Order.

Don't mess around.

but how do you get one? I have no clue where to even go for that and I asked around and no one seems to know ugh

lipstickandhate

I would just Google it for the state you're in currently, I bet you will something. You could also call your local District Attorney's Office who I know will know how to get you one.

TRO's are serious business though and you should think long and hard if you really want one. She will be served a copy and can cross-file one against you if she wants/can. It can get heated and very personal. Obviously, if you are seriously worried about her hurting you, you should look into getting one but just be advised of how inflammatory many people find them.

venacava

If there are police patrolling the mall you work in, make sure you report it to them and report every time such instances occur. Don't forget to have your co workers there to back you up when making your complaint. The police will either approach and warn the psycho ho & her butt pals or simply make a note of the complaint. Doesn't sound like much but all this will help your case if you need to file a restraining order.

Edit: It will also help if you keep a journal of all such 'events' detailing the time, date, place, witnesses, what was said and who said what. I know all these measures appear way over the top, but trust me on this - it all pays off when you need it.

Beauty Mark

Restraining orders are very serious business. It probably will have to go further than you. She'll have to harass you a lot worse, threaten to harm you, or actually harm you.

If you think this is serious, I'd keep a log book of every incident that happens with you and her. Date and time it with descriptions of what happened and make sure an authority is aware of what happens when it happens.

Be careful if she's really crazy. She could be mostly harmless, she could actually harm you. You never know, and it's usually better to err on the side of caution

SingFrAbsoltion

Ugh, so I have work tomorrow and I'm planning on telling my co workers about what's going on and asking them to keep the mall security number at hand. I'm trying to find a new job because I don't want this stupid drama and it's time to do something better than the mall.

My bf's stepmom found out about what happened(she hated the slut btw) and told me that when my bf and whore were together one time she just told her to get her shit and get out of their house. That night she got a threatening phone call telling her that someone would "kick her ass" is she even in her right mind to call a 45 year old woman and tell her that? she was about 16-17 at the time probably. This psycho piece of shit needs to be locked up.

Ms. Z

Did you BF know about her reputation when he started dating her? If he did, I’d Dump him. Sounds harsh, but you can always find another BF but not another life. WTF: I don't like drama, I'd dump him anyway.

SingFrAbsoltion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLoves2Shop
Did you BF know about her reputation when he started dating her? If he did, I’d Dump him. Sounds harsh, but you can always find another BF but not another life. WTF: I don't like drama, I'd dump him anyway.

no he didn't, he dumped her as soon as he found out what she was really like. and i'm not dumping him because he stuck through the shit my parents put him through, and all the names they called him. he stuck through it and now they have respect for him (they said they were testing him
hmm.gif
) he's a great person and i'm not going to end my relationship because of some skank.

makeupgal

I think at this stage in her crazy little game the authorities would say that there is nothing they can do since she hasn't actually committed a crime against you....BUT.....being that she already has a track record for being a psycho, they may just go ahead and take some type of action.

NicksWifey

Is this bitch's name Rhonda?

Because she sounds exactly like the ex-bitch-from-hell that would not leave my man and I alone. She harassed the two of us thru IM's, voicemails and texts.

The only thing that made her stop for me was to confront her in person. I saw her at the 7-Eleven and introduced myself to her and told her off. She was such a coward that she did nothing but roll her eyes and back off.

SingFrAbsoltion

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicksWifey
Is this bitch's name Rhonda?

Because she sounds exactly like the ex-bitch-from-hell that would not leave my man and I alone. She harassed the two of us thru IM's, voicemails and texts.

The only thing that made her stop for me was to confront her in person. I saw her at the 7-Eleven and introduced myself to her and told her off. She was such a coward that she did nothing but roll her eyes and back off.

No, but it's pretty disturbing that there are more of these bitches running around trying to mess up people's lives.

Willa

There's a crazy woman like that who probably stays in our neighborhood, she always comes to the place I live. Its a 6 appartment block.

Somebody told me she had an affair with this mid 30's guy who lives downstairs, and now she can't stop harrassing him. Twice, I arrived home and she was in the stairs, waiting for him, with her ''psycho'' face.

Monday, I was watching tv and somebody was yelling outside, it was her. Everybody was on their balcony to see that, she was yelling after our janitor (who lives in the building) because his wife refused to let her enter. She then sat on a chair, waiting for the guy, and the janitor told her to go away, that she wasnt welcome here, that the guy now has a new gf.

She started screaming at him that she knows bad guys, that she would send them to beat him. WTH??? Go home lady, just go home.

Because I was outside one time, I think she believes I'm ''the new girlfriend''
:confused:

xbeatofangelx

It's actually very easy to get a restraining order on someone. It helps if you're a girl
greengrin.gif

And it costs about $30 (to get it served).

At least in Arizona.

Just do it! Get one! Better safe than sorry!