MAC Era e/s
Stickers
Almay liquid liner
MAC Engraved pencil
Covergirl Hydrofuge mascara

makeup006.jpg

makeup005.jpg

makeup004.jpg

I know the application sucks a little. But it is TERRIBLY hard working with REBEL e/s. CANNOT WAIT FOR ROMPING IN C-SHOCK!!!!

and false lashes would make it look a lot better, but i was just playing around and staying home tonite so I didn't wanna waste any.
smiles.gif

thanks for looking!

kaliraksha

That looks sooo neat. The darkness in the back makes it look like you are in a club. Beautiful eyeliner usage.

Showgirl

That's a great idea using the stickers as templates, and a lovely look!!

I'm going to try this with sticky paper star shapes for a glam-rock-tastic look... hmmmn wonder if I can get little stick-on hearts from somewhere, that would be cute......

The other thing I personally have used as a shadow template was (don't laugh!) a fishnet stocking. It works pretty well if you stretch the material over the area you want to stencil, and you HAVE to keep it taut or it will just turn into a great big mess. It gives loads of tiny little diamond patterns on your skin, and looks pretty cute.

I've also read online that you can use lace scraps to stencil designs on your face, but I've never tried that personally.

eighmii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showgirl
That's a great idea using the stickers as templates, and a lovely look!!

I'm going to try this with sticky paper star shapes for a glam-rock-tastic look... hmmmn wonder if I can get little stick-on hearts from somewhere, that would be cute......

The other thing I personally have used as a shadow template was (don't laugh!) a fishnet stocking. It works pretty well if you stretch the material over the area you want to stencil, and you HAVE to keep it taut or it will just turn into a great big mess. It gives loads of tiny little diamond patterns on your skin, and looks pretty cute.

I've also read online that you can use lace scraps to stencil designs on your face, but I've never tried that personally.

I've used star stickers before. It looks really cool. Like Kat Von D-ish.. but I couldnt find any star stickers =[

I've also used fishnets before but its really hard.

I'm thinking I might do stars for prom.. =]