Cream colour base - can anybody help?

speedygirl247

I along with a another seller have been canvassed for mac sales, which after further investigation we have decided is fake. the list of colours he is selling are the usual suspects. My worry is one - cream colour base in Shell. Before I start attacking and destroying mine, can anybody give me any pointers on the 'look fors' are? The box isn't scratchy, the bar code sticker looks fresh.

I only have my ebay picture at the moment, which probably isnt very useful. Any help is welcome... Thanks in advance. Sue
th_dunno.gif

Here is a link to my ebay picture.

100% Authentic Mac Cream Colour Base - Shell on eBay, also, Eye Shadow, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 19-Jul-08 12:58:17 BST)

panda0410

Shell CCB is a real colour, but I guess that doesnt mean a lot with the new counterfeits. I can only tell you that when I finished my last CCB the pan was flat and smooth. I dont have it anymore since I B2M it a while ago now, but I guess you could depot it and see if the pans are shonky. Other than I'm really not sure??

speedygirl247

Thanks, I have now de-potted it and the pan is smooth (phew!). Ultra paranoid over everthing now. The other cream colour base colours listed from the person selling were antiqued gold, shell, pearl and cooled pink. Along with the usual suspect shadows and pigments. He was bragging about 5,000 pieces. All in the UK, these will all be on ebay within a week. bought by clueless sellers (like I was until a few months ago).

Darkness

Hi,
I've got Cream Colour Base in Shell and still have the box. The bar code is M52508 7 73602 40887 2 and the no is A46, hope this helps as I'm new on here.
Darkness