Cream Colour Bases

Jess-ee-ka

So I only have two of them (Shell and Slick) and I never use them because they do exactly what they're not supposed to do, they crease!!! Its so irritating, and it feels like my eyelids are sweating, and caked with makeup.... but the colour does definitely look like 100 times brighter. What am I doing wrong? Am I just using too much? Any tips or techniques for application of this damn product?

angela

try applying a paint such as stillife or bare canvas before you apply your ccb.. it may still crease but it should help!

Jess-ee-ka

Quote:
Originally Posted by angela
try applying a paint such as stillife or bare canvas before you apply your ccb.. it may still crease but it should help!

Thanks! I'll try that.

Miss_Behave

I have Hush and Slick and Slick creases badly
ssad.gif
So I put a primer underneath or a paint and apply it very thin. That helps a bit. Oh if you have Club e/s you HAVE to try it with Slick, it's awesome!

Jess-ee-ka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Behave
I have Hush and Slick and Slick creases badly
ssad.gif
So I put a primer underneath or a paint and apply it very thin. That helps a bit. Oh if you have Club e/s you HAVE to try it with Slick, it's awesome!

Thanks for the tip!

MACGoddess

I put a layer of Paint (BC) on my lids up to the browbone then tap the CCB and press it to my lids. This lets the e/s really stick on and still blend well. It also doesn't crease.

Jude

I just discovered the beauty of CCBs as I stayed away from them due the crease factor. However, this weekend, I used a mattifyer on my lids and applied Bare Canvas Paint. I followed that with a thin layer of the CCB of my choice and I was amazed at the results. When it comes to making the colors pop out at you, Paints jujst don't compare to CCBs.

I put my makeup on around 11:00 am and eleven hours later, the colors are still super vivid with no creasing.

Jennifer Mcfly

I love my CCB in Fawntastic. It's the only one I own but it matches my skin tone perfectly and I use it with every color of the rainbow. However, I always apply a paint underneath (first) then I lightly pat the CCB on with my finger. The color really sticks to the CCB and makes it super vivid, but with the paint underneath you don't have to worry about creasing! It's a great combo!

neotrad

I use CCB Luna as a eyeshadows/pigments base and the colors look vivid, ESPECIALLY after I use Microfine Refinisher because the scrub keeps the skin healthy even around the eye area.

poddygirl

I have Fawntastic as well and use exactly like Jennifer does. Makes all the colors put on top really pop and it's very long lasting. I also use it as a highlighter when I have a tan.

Christina Victoria

I actually use the CCBs on my cheeks, for a dewy glow. I love Bronze & Pearl as a combo, and Shell or Hush looks nice on the inner corners of the eyes.