Cream Colour Bases

legaleagle

I have only one of these, Fawntastic, but I don't really know how to use it. How do you use these?- just as a blush, e/s, or highlighter??

x music is love

i use ccb's as bases for my eyeshadows and blush. they work really well for lustre's but u have to put on a VERY thin layer or it will make your eyeshadow crease.

allan_willb

i love ccb...i use nude with sff to buff the skin for a super super flawless look.also you could use like pearl or hush on the temples,nose,forehead for an instant glow.i love using them mostly for a powder blush base.like improper cropper with honour blush for a subtle bronze shimmer.apply with the 192 or for more sheer use the 190se or the reg 190.

allan_willb

i got some of my tips from the mac pro artists on the web.at first i really didnt care for this product but then its awsome!oh yea and u can use some on the lips too!

brandi

you could also use it as a base for your eye shadows... for instance love bud is really sheer on me so i put a very thin layer of fabulush on my eyelid with my 239 or 242 brush...and i pack on the love bud e/s on top of it with 239.... and for the rest of my lid i put on luna... and what every else.... you could use it as a blush also... like allan mentioned above! i didnt really care for them either until i really learned how to use them if you put too much on your eye they crease like crazy oh and i put on prep and prime eye also!