cream eyeshadow help

makeupgirl

I don't know if this is possible, but I was wondering if there's cream eyeshadow without any shimmer. I was thinking about buying some for my collection, but I haven't found any without shimmer. If anybody have seen one, please let me know, it doesn't have to be mac. I'm looking for something in the bronze/brown family. And also, can someone with oily eyelids be able to wear cream eyeshadow?

Kuuipo

NARS makes a few matte cream eyeshadows. The way to get them not to crease is use powder before and after applying.

makeupgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuuipo
NARS makes a few matte cream eyeshadows. The way to get them not to crease is use powder before and after applying.

Thank you so much, I will be checking them out. And thanks for the tip on applying powder.

Kiseki

Bobbi Brown has some matte cream eyeshadows as well, but it's only neutral tones.

makeupgirl

Wow thank you ladies
th_DANCE.gif

glassy girl

Mac makes nude ccb i think its at the pro store also i like using fawntastic ccb it says it has light shimmer but i really dont see it. Its a beighy color, untitled paint seems mate to me as well. Any who yes people with oily lids can were cream eyeshadow just use a very light hand and u might have to set it with a eye shadow paints are good for oily lid so good luck.