crease brush 219 lookalikes

JLEEMARKOWITZ

has anyone tried the 'essence of beauty crease brush'? sold at CVS and other drugstores- it looks very similar to MAC'S 219,but its only $4.99,please let me know if you think i should give it a try or just get the 219... :confused: thanks in advance ladies!!

xiahe

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLEEMARKOWITZ
has anyone tried the 'essence of beauty crease brush'? sold at CVS and other drugstores- it looks very similar to MAC'S 219,but its only $4.99,please let me know if you think i should give it a try or just get the 219... :confused: thanks in advance ladies!!

i have it and i like it - it works well for me. honestly, the 219 is probably better, but if you can't afford that, then i think the CVS essence of beauty crease brush is a good substitute. i managed to get a package with 2 crease brushes - a larger one and a smaller one - and then this smudge brush with a rubberish tip (kinda like the smudgers you see on some eyeliner pencils) for only $4.99. can't beat the price!

JLEEMARKOWITZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiahe
i have it and i like it - it works well for me. honestly, the 219 is probably better, but if you can't afford that, then i think the CVS essence of beauty crease brush is a good substitute. i managed to get a package with 2 crease brushes - a larger one and a smaller one - and then this smudge brush with a rubberish tip (kinda like the smudgers you see on some eyeliner pencils) for only $4.99. can't beat the price!

Thank you
smiles.gif

i think i am going to try it out and if i dont like it i will just buy the other one in a couple of weeks!
rofl.gif

is it firm? they have it packaged so that you cant feel it :/ i dont want to get it home and see that it is flimsy
ssad.gif

xiahe

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLEEMARKOWITZ
Thank you
smiles.gif

i think i am going to try it out and if i dont like it i will just buy the other one in a couple of weeks!
rofl.gif

is it firm? they have it packaged so that you cant feel it :/ i dont want to get it home and see that it is flimsy
ssad.gif

when you say "firm" idk what exaclt you mean (like, how firm?) but i would say it's more soft and fluffy.