*Cries* make me stop eating,PLEASE!!!

singinmys0ng

Sigh, someone help me.
cry.gif
I can't stop eating..does anyone have any home remedies for eating too much while pmsing? lol

Juneplum

(((HUGS))) honey i'm RIGHT THERE WITH U!! when i pms.. i eat out of control!!! there's NEVER enough ice cream, chocolate, bread or cheetos in my house when i'm pms'ing so i feel u!! between the eating
drama.gif
and crying
cry.gif
for NOTHING, i feel like i'm on crazy pills at that time.. hush... it'll be over soon.. ((( hugs again )))

Neophyte

Whenever you feel the need to eat, do something. Go for a run/walk, browse the web, call a friend, read a book, etc...

MACgirl

haha, i do the same thing! its funny becuse ill be watching tv downstairs and EVERY commercial i end up walking in the kitchen and coem out with some sort of snack, hate it!, what i do though is go watch tv or do something i nthe farthest room from my kitchen ( kinda lazy when pmsing) so i wont want to get up. That or i visit a MAC store, which is on its own a worst addiction, fight addiction with addiction i guess LOL. I highly recommend though, to buy those fruit plates and cherry tomatos, when i get the craving to eat when not hungry i just pull that out and munch on those and wont feel bad that i ate fattening stuff...

Shawna

It would be so much easier if I just ate when I was PMSing. Alas, I shop. Oh wait a minute, I always shop. I guess my PMS (please more shopping) never goes away.
th_wink3.gif

Kristen

For me pms-ing requires large amounts of chocolate and salt. Mmm.. chocolate covered salt.. :p

But eating doesn't have to be bad.. if you do have to move your jaw a bit just reach for something healthy. Carrot sticks, cucumber slices and apples are always good. Or if you are majorly trying to cut calories celery is your best bet.

Cedar

Talk to your ob/gyn! It's natural to eat more just before and during your period, but if you really feel it's out of control you may want to consider medications.