Criticism

mizfit

Is this the forum to ask for it? I actually go out in public like this and never really asked anyone what I look like. In other words, I'd like to know what my makeup looks like since no one in my real life would probably tell me besides my mother. Please be honest. You know, can you actually see the powder I'm wearing? That's one of the things I fear.. you know, when you can see a girl's face is a dif. color than her neck lol. Too much stuff? etc. Criticise the makeup, please, and not my actual looks haha. Thanks, girls
smiles.gif

picture3136jq.png

picture3012gn.png

-x-buttercup-x-

Yep you've got the right forum! Personally I think you look stunning, your skintone looks natural and even, your eyeshadow's really pretty, and you have gorgeous lips. The only thing I could suggest is possibly filling in your brows? Not that they don't look great as they are, I just think they could look even better

mizfit

Ohh, yes, buttercup. Thank you. I always wanted to do something with my brows. I actually want to just grow them out completely now that I have no school. They'll look beastly like they were back in middle school but at least they'll be fuller and I can reshape them etc. lol

Bowker2

i love your hair and you are so beautiful! you have nothing to worry about, you look great!

Wattage

You're such a natural beauty
smiles.gif
I would suggest a bit of a deeper colour on your lips since they are quite light but other than that you look just lovely!

aznsmurfy

you are so pretty! gah your skin is amazing too! if anything, a smidge of powder, but seriously the mu looks great as it is ^_^

Marcita

You look great, fabulous skin. I notice that the lipstick shows up better on the bottom than top so you might want to put more on the top or line the top.

asteffey

i agree with buttercup, check out some brow filling in kits or a close match in shadow and maybe some blush would really pull off the look!

tarteheart

I think you look great! I agree, some blush and lip color would really pull the look together, but you look beautifully natural. I like the color you used on your eyes!

hyperRealGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by asteffey
i agree with buttercup, check out some brow filling in kits or a close match in shadow and maybe some blush would really pull off the look!

i also agree with this... if u dont have a brow filling kit use some eyeshadow that is close to the color of ur brows this is what i use to do, but other than that u have beautiful skin and a lovely face very pretty
smiles.gif

alysia

maybe do a brighter/more vibrant lip colour? they kidna fade out when compared to the eyes... but it's looks awesome! and I agree on the brows.

ette

very adorable! i would say a deeper pink lip (try one with gold b/c you have yellow undertones) and than a golden gloss, like oh baby on top. a bronzey or turquoise e/s would be gorgeous! like mulch or aquadisiac.

Riet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ette
very adorable! i would say a deeper pink lip (try one with gold b/c you have yellow undertones) and than a golden gloss, like oh baby on top. a bronzey or turquoise e/s would be gorgeous! like mulch or aquadisiac.

I'm agree.
and i adore that color on your eyes
greengrin.gif

cyens

Al right I'll be honest with you.

I can see you have a warm toned skin, therefor you shouldn't wear cold toned colors such as cold purples, pinks, blues and greens.

Colors that would look great for your eyes would be warm toned pinks, warm browns, bronze, neutral beiges-browns, warm greens, golden colors and coral like colors for the eyes.
Cheeks I think warm peaches or neutral browns?
Lips warm toned peaches-corals, warm toned pink and browns?