Crown Brush Haul

nichollecaren

YAY my brushes arrived (finally)

They came in a ratty box, I figure it mustve had quite a trip!

I got:

IB101 CHISEL DELUXE DOME POWDER - $15.95
IB103 FLAT BRONZER - $10.95
IB104 DELUXE SOFT FAN - $5.89
IB106 ANGLE BLUSH - $7.09
IB110 MINI OVAL SMUDGER - $2.43
IB116 ROUND TAPERED CREASE - $2.89
IB119 DELUXE CREASE - $2.99
IB108 DELUXE OVAL SHADOW - $3.78

shipping was abt....7.00 (To Miami) ?! abt that.

I must admit the Deluxe dome powder brush s HUGE my gosh its intimidating!

I'll post pics as soon as i find my cam
smiles.gif

nichollecaren

i was disappointed in the round crease brush...its too fat for my crease (sshhhhh, i trimmed it!) I love the mini smudger and the flat badger the best... I'll wash them when i get home and tell u how they fare...eep is this turning into a review?

silencemylips

Quote:
Originally Posted by nichollecaren
i was disappointed in the round crease brush...its too fat for my crease (sshhhhh, i trimmed it!) I love the mini smudger and the flat badger the best... I'll wash them when i get home and tell u how they fare...eep is this turning into a review?

i felt like that about the crease brush, it's nice, but I'd prefer it to be a tad smaller!

Tahti

Hurrah! I hope you love your CB's, I'm planning some mroe haulage from them, I love 'em!

The deluxe dome is totally intimidating though D: I just use it for applying shimmer or a light dusting of studiofix on my body skin. It would eat my face if it got the chance, lol xD

nichollecaren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahti
Hurrah! I hope you love your CB's, I'm planning some mroe haulage from them, I love 'em!

The deluxe dome is totally intimidating though D: I just use it for applying shimmer or a light dusting of studiofix on my body skin. It would eat my face if it got the chance, lol xD

so THAT was the danger I sensed
lol.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by silencemylips
i felt like that about the crease brush, it's nice, but I'd prefer it to be a tad smaller!

hehe, you should see mine now LOL

scissors to di werrrl!

my gosh that was so colloquial-sorry

reesesilverstar

Crown brushes do rock! I wish I had gotten the fan brush in my last order. But ah well, I'm gonna get a brush belt(I'm not a MA, but I wanna feel cool, lol) next so I'll just get it then.

silencemylips

Quote:
Originally Posted by nichollecaren
so THAT was the danger I sensed
lol.gif

hehe, you should see mine now LOL

scissors to di werrrl!

my gosh that was so colloquial-sorry

that looks perfect! I might go get my scissors, hah!

nichollecaren

Quote:
Originally Posted by reesesilverstar
Crown brushes do rock! I wish I had gotten the fan brush in my last order. But ah well, I'm gonna get a brush belt(I'm not a MA, but I wanna feel cool, lol) next so I'll just get it then.

I posted a review of sorts in the thread Tish referred me to...if you are interested in the fan brush, you might want to consider my experience with it
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
There is already a Crown Brush Thread...you might want to put your reviews there

http://www.specktra.net/forum/f167/c...affn8me-44441/

Latest posts