CRUSHGROOVE Makeup reduces acne breakouts

MAHALO

I am somewhat hestitant to pass on this information because of the mixed feelings that I have about this makeup company. But because some of you suffer from acne breakouts, I felt that I owed it to you.

THE PRO ... 1) My daughter suffers from mild to moderate acne breakouts. CRUSHGROOVE foundation has significantly contributed to the reduction and intensity of her breakouts. I purchased the Raw Earth Powder samples for myself but they were too dark so I let my daughter use them. She noticed an improvement within a week. 2) CRUSHGROOVE Raw Earth Powder is an herbal mineral formulation that is hand crafted by an African American woman from organic arrowroot, kudzu root, lavendar, green tea, and calendula flowers.

THE CONS ... 1) The samples are expensive $15 for 4 small samples in baggies 2) It is very difficult to determine your color from the colors shown on the website 3) Order fulfillment and shipping is slow. My first samples arrived after 3 weeks and that was only after I emailed concerning the order. My full sized order took 2 weeks but it took an email after 10 days to get the product shipped to me.

CONCLUSION) This product is unique and wonderfully effective. My daughter loves the product and if I had found a color that worked for me perhaps I would love it too. It feels fabulous. I even fell asleep while testing it. I woke up to wonderful feeling skin. I will continue to support this company because of the product eventhough I am not satisfied with the customer service. If you choose to order from CRUSHGROOVE be prepared to be very patient.